PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in what is your school like

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous > what is your school like >

SilverRabbit's AvatarSilverRabbit
I go to a public school in American. My school's hallways aren't too long, but there are a BUNCH of different parts of the building. And there's a lot of classrooms which is fun when you need to book it from the second floor all the way downstairs and run to the other side of campus to make it on time for homeroom. (Extra points if it's raining outside) There are lockers but they cost extra and anyways we only have 4 minutes to get to each class, but my schedule is wild and I have to sometimes sprint to make sure I get to the classroom on time. There are also online classes you can take which is what I'm doing, and you can either do them at school in a designated classroom or sign a form so you can go home. I usually stay in school because it's easier to just go on the bus home. A lot of people also talk about how much the school bus sucks? My closest friends are on the bus and besides like 5 other people there's no one there so it's actually pretty fun. Fights happen sometimes. Kids get caught doing stuff in the bathrooms. Some teachers have been found out to be disgusting human being. But I feel like that's a typical thing to happen in America. And what I'm most salty about is besides 23 minutes of lunch, we don't have any free time at all :,)
Will draw art for currency :3 Beautiful icon made by Mareepthan!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page