PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in what is your school like

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous > what is your school like >

Cat2's AvatarCat2

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

My school is like the most ordinary thing in the world. its in u.s. We do have lockers, but only during P.E., and they are super tiny, 12 inch x 12 inch you are forced to carry your stuff in backpacks everybody has a different timetable. you are lucky if you get in a class with ur friend - even if you have a friend group i went to school in taiwan for a bit tho and we stayed in the same classroom there was like 12 different subjects and a different schedule every day. you had the same classmates all 7 periods, and you sat in the same desk. Some books you can keep in your desk "drawer", which is basically just a wooden board attatched to the underside of your desk with some space in between and a couple of plastic cylindar-thingies at the side that you can hang stuff from - face masks for me most of the time you didn't have enough room in your desk for all your textbooks(12 subjects with six workbooks to go along with the actual textbooks, could you believe it?), and there wasn't exactly a locker per se,. It was more of like a cabinet that you could store stuff in. Most of us just used it to store papers/tests we need in the future but never really bother to look at or textbooks that we only used once or twice a week. The homeroom teacher would come by and sweep by lockers like twice a year, and everybody just stuffed the excess papers into desks and backpacks at that point
the second part is exacly like my school! im sorry that you cant be with your friend much
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page