PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Seby's art shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718192021

Fuecoco's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFuecoco
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zestycat

QUOTE originally posted by Fuecoco

heya, would i be able to get 2 melan baits for a melan aerodactyl? i would like a bait of sandile & totodile if that's okay theres a few in 1 field if you want a particular nature aero
Yes! Of course!! That’s literally amazing I’ve always wanted one! :0 I’ll take a look later but I’d be interested in a timid or naive one mainly!
there's two naives luckily!! i'll hide one away for you then :D thanks!
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Zestycat's Avatarhypermode-12.pngZestycat
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png

heya, would i be able to get 2 melan baits for a melan aerodactyl? i would like a bait of sandile & totodile if that's okay theres a few in 1 field if you want a particular nature aero
Yes! Of course!! That’s literally amazing I’ve always wanted one! :0 I’ll take a look later but I’d be interested in a timid or naive one mainly!
there's two naives luckily!! i'll hide one away for you then :D thanks!
Alright thank you! I’ve been working on all of them at the same time since that’s sort of how I work and I just finished the person before you and am starting yours!
Hey there! My name is Seby :3 I have an Art shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/412739/Seby-s-art-shop I would love if you got a commission from me!

QUOTE originally posted by FlawlessKing

Hii hiii ! How much for a wolf like arcanine ? I love the red and black color clash with the flufs of the original colors.
Done! Send pay when able :)

Done! Send the melan aerodactyl when you’re able
ATTENTION; 50% OFF SALE hello everyone everything is 50% from 4/4/24 - 4/20/24! Make sure to order while the sale is going on! ;)
Fuecoco's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFuecoco
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
WOW look at those little fellas, thank you so much they're lovely!! :D i'll be back for more!

ATTENTION; 50% OFF SALE hello everyone everything is 50% from 4/3/24 - 4/20/24! Make sure to order while the sale is going on! ;)

ATTENTION; 50% OFF SALE hello everyone everything is 50% from 4/3/24 - 4/20/24! Make sure to order while the sale is going on! ;)

WOW look at those little fellas, thank you so much they're lovely!! :D i'll be back for more!
Thank you!! Come again soon! :D
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
ultra.pnge+.png
i see that sale and i've been following this thread for a while,, so it's my time to strike muahahaha >:3 /lh could i get a fullbody art of sunday for 350gp?? if he's too complex i can pick another character ^_^ thankyou!!

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!

QUOTE originally posted by ToastyGhost

i see that sale and i've been following this thread for a while,, so it's my time to strike muahahaha >:3 /lh could i get a fullbody art of sunday for 350gp?? if he's too complex i can pick another character ^_^ thankyou!!
Yes you may! Thanks for buying! :)
Heya !!! I would love a chibi of Starfire for 150 GP (?? I think that's right?? ToT) Or any of the specials in my first field if you'd be interested in some, idk the conversion rates but !!! Up to you <3333 Could they be holding a star, so like the chibi example but just plop a star in there instead possibly?? Unless youve got an idea already idm :3
Art on my profile's all by me unless stated otherwise Art Shop !!! !! Free Fields ♡ PWYW Pairs !!
Score: 0
Made by LycanKai

Pages: 123··· 1415161718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page