PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Seby's art shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 192021

Zestycat's AvatarZestycat

QUOTE originally posted by SakuraWolf23

Hello! I'd like to place two orders. The first being a Melan bait of Impidimp for 350k. And the second being a duo of a Shiny Sylveon and a Cherry Blossom themed Leafeon for 700k. My only concept for the Leafeon is dark pink "socks" (the part of the feet that's usually brown), a light pink body, dark pink ear tips and tail tip, and a cherry blossom where all the leaves are on the body. I'll let you decide what kind of pose, just want it to be cutesy.
Here is the last part of your 2 orders, come again soon! And remember to tell your friends haha!
Hey there! My name is Seby :3 I have an Art shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/412739/Seby-s-art-shop I would love if you got a commission from me!
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23

QUOTE originally posted by Zestycat

Here is the last part of your 2 orders, come again soon! And remember to tell your friends haha!
Ahh, yes! Thank you so much! That's exactly how I envisioned Rosie (the Leafeon) ^.^
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.

QUOTE originally posted by SakuraWolf23

QUOTE originally posted by Zestycat

Ahh, yes! Thank you so much! That's exactly how I envisioned Rosie (the Leafeon) ^.^
Oh thank goodness it came out right! Thanks so much for commissioning me, come again soon!
bump!
bump!
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
could I get a chibi emoji of a melan spinarak? for gp c:
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 1558
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
Yes of course!! Will get started asap! :)

QUOTE originally posted by Kit kat 54

could I get a chibi emoji of a melan spinarak? for gp c:
here you go! Come again and please tell your friends! :)
Attention everyone! I have a special sale starting now, I will be making extremely detailed, shaded and highlighted complicated art for the price of ONE PR memory stick each! This offer will likely end next week so act fast if you're serious!!
I should note that you may still pay with the previous prices, the sale just means that this will be an alternative method of payment :)

Pages: 12345··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page