PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Seby's art shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Zestycat's AvatarZestycat

QUOTE originally posted by ÈçcêñtrïçWõlf

QUOTE originally posted by Zestycat

QUOTE originally posted by ÈçcêñtrïçWõlf

Heya !!! I would love a chibi of Starfire for 150 GP (?? I think that's right?? ToT) Or any of the specials in my first field if you'd be interested in some, idk the conversion rates but !!! Up to you <3333 Could they be holding a star, so like the chibi example but just plop a star in there instead possibly?? Unless youve got an idea already idm :3
Done!
BAHH !!! MY PRECIOUS BBY !!! :DDDD EEE LIL SILLY BBY !!! X3 SENDING PAYMENT !!! <3333 HEH
TYYY <33
Hey there! My name is Seby :3 I have an Art shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/412739/Seby-s-art-shop I would love if you got a commission from me!

QUOTE originally posted by UnknownCurse

Back again! Can you make a full body and an icon for Radi. 350gp would be for the full body but idk how much for the icon...
Sorry I'll put my price for icon up, usually it's 300 gp so I'd say 150 gold now!
That'll do! Soooo 500gp in total
Done!
YYYAAAYYY!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!! Also, I'm impressed on how fast you made all theses! And, would 400gp and 100k credits work? I realized I don't have enough gp TwT
Thank you!! And yes t would! Send trade when able! :)

QUOTE originally posted by Vivi2u

QUOTE originally posted by Vivi2u

Hello! Could I commission a melan bait of Litwick or Lampent please? Your art is very cute - I'm hunting for lampent, but litwick would probably be adorable in your style!
Sure you can! Which one would you prefer?
I'm having a hard time choosing, so actually, I'll get both!
Alright I’m done! That’s 200 gold for both please :)
Alright everyone I’m doing an image purge so that I can upload more art to users, if you haven’t already saved the art I gave you for some reason dm me and I can reupload it to the site for you to save but I’m running out of megabytes for images, thank you!
aixle's Avataraixle
Hello, would you possibly be willing to do a chibi of my fursona? I'll be paying with credits, which should be 300k credits. I do have a seperate tab for outfit ideas for him, but if you have your own outfit idea you kinda wanna try out, definitely feel free to ask!
My PFP is of my fursona Ny, and was made by the very talented Dachsbuns

QUOTE originally posted by aixle

Hello, would you possibly be willing to do a chibi of my fursona? I'll be paying with credits, which should be 300k credits. I do have a seperate tab for outfit ideas for him, but if you have your own outfit idea you kinda wanna try out, definitely feel free to ask!
Yes of course!
Bump
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
hey seby!! i'm wondering if you ever finished my commission?? i ordered a few weeks ago but i don't think i saw it posted?? correct me if i'm wrong though :3 thankyou!!

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!

QUOTE originally posted by ToastyGhost

hey seby!! i'm wondering if you ever finished my commission?? i ordered a few weeks ago but i don't think i saw it posted?? correct me if i'm wrong though :3 thankyou!!
Oh I’m sorry! I may have accidentally skipped you, I’m so sorry if I did! Could you quote where you ordered? I can’t seem to find it..
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost

QUOTE originally posted by ToastyGhost

i see that sale and i've been following this thread for a while,, so it's my time to strike muahahaha >:3 /lh could i get a fullbody art of sunday for 350gp?? if he's too complex i can pick another character ^_^ thankyou!!
it’s here!! don’t worry about missing it haha, it’s okay :D

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page