PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Account re-activation

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Auriianna's AvatarAuriianna
It's sad how greedy and mean some people can be.
Score: 46
This image, was an art piece made for me. Here is the original on my Deviant art Page. However, I did add some coloring to it. Aurora {Auriianna} Avalon
xie lian's Avatarxie lian

QUOTE originally posted by KitsuneofDreams

While not the best security measure by any means...perhaps you could lock the email page down by making us enter in our birthday to view it? It's already a piece of optional data the site can have to give us birthday week clicks/etc
it's a nice idea, but not everyone put their birthday in when they joined the site like me haha
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
I wanted to check to see if I had kept my PFQ email address on file. I managed to find it with a quick search. Turns out, I saved my activation email. It put a big smile on my face to see it.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 445 ○●
Spritz111's AvatarSpritz111
I like the idea of us being able to see which email we registered but lets make sure to notake that public knowledge. :)
I like the new measure taken. Just wished it didn't have to come to it.
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍

QUOTE originally posted by heartstrings

QUOTE originally posted by KitsuneofDreams

While not the best security measure by any means...perhaps you could lock the email page down by making us enter in our birthday to view it? It's already a piece of optional data the site can have to give us birthday week clicks/etc
it's a nice idea, but not everyone put their birthday in when they joined the site like me haha
Yep that's why I said "optional data" :) It was just an idea for those who are unable to do 2fa for a myriad of reasons
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 27
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Just saying I would love a feature to see what my email is LOL Usually sites do something like Your email is: xxxxxx1234@whateversite.com Then you enter the email and it's sent to the email
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,909,890
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
I like the sound of this. Keep up the good work! :D
  • 🤓
  • 🦆
  • 🪙
  • Credit🎮
(I'm smart enough not to do this, so here's something cool... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Cool, right?)
Duck lover irl.
I will buy Gimmighoul coins, but...

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page