PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 2

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 141516

Season one eggs have always been 7 tokens.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The following changes will come into effect when Season 2 starts
Just sayin'...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey

When I reconized one of the egg designs

(Or you know... i'm being completely wrong...)
I'm still hyping for tiger glameow's return. Mainly because I miss my shiny one badly~ Same with the other poke'mon that are still in the old pokefarm void. I'm hoping after i'm done wasting this poor hypermode i'll be able to be more active in the upcoming tournaments instead of entering and not able to get any sort of reward which made so since in why bothering. ; w; (I still wish the flamingos were breed-able so I can hoard them all~) (And maybe assorted color hunt them too.) *Goes missing from the thread*
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Something else I want to mention: things are changing for Season 2, and they can change again for Season 3. This is still a very new thing, and it's going to take some time to find the right balance. I'm fairly confident these changes will turn out to be a good thing, but what do I know? So let's find out :)
Rokon's AvatarRokon

possible egg contents spoilers

you sure?

if that second egg is golsold im gonna scream. that thing haunts me ;-; that quest was so awful
outside of that... hyyyype time! i can't wait for season 2! just... one question. there's not more nature tournaments, is there? i dont know a single person who likes them.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Tidal Lily's AvatarTidal Lily
Um... hello? I like nature tournaments? They are one of my favourite >.>
Current Type Race score = 12645

QUOTE originally posted by Enoshima

just... one question. there's not more nature tournaments, is there? i dont know a single person who likes them.
You can breed using the Everstone to have a decent chance of passing the Nature down. You can plan ahead using the sign-up period to get a breeding pair together of the right Nature and use that. It's actually quite easy and totally compatible with continued Shiny hunting ;)
Imogen Ann's AvatarImogen Ann
Im so excited! I love this game! >w< thanks for doing a great job!
Zophan Canisters for 180 day Hypermode plus Ubercharm 863/3,000
Gold Converting Currency 8,678/12,000
Credits for stuffs 5,435,678/2000000
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY JUNE 8TH 2018
RedPhobos's AvatarRedPhobos
Yay...and I literally just had one Egg left until Arceus rank. Or...do sign ups start tomorrow? Does that mean I still have time to get this god-forsaken ditto egg? :o
Avatar artwork by Souichirou Gunjima, originally intended as artwork for the Pokemon TCG game. source image found on Pkmncards.net. Want a similar Pokemon fusion design and sprite? Head over to my Fusion Lab!
Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You can plan ahead using the sign-up period to get a breeding pair together of the right Nature and use that. It's actually quite easy and totally compatible with continued Shiny hunting ;)
100% this. Love nature tournaments as they allow me to keep my hunts up <3

Pages: 12345··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page