PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 2

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

Hyped, to say the least. Really excited for Gosold and Dracater to make a return! I mean, what's better than a golden goose and a dragon? Nothing. Nothing is better than a golden goose and a dragon.
I… I stand corrected… It was not Dracter… I mean, it must've been kind of Dracater because only two were new and two were returning, so…
That is dracater xD just new name
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Mauhea's AvatarMauhea
And gorgeous new look <3
Avatar made by Dream. Used with permission~
i'm confused, the Daycare....? Like, we have to have like all the GP in the world in order to even compete...? (buying Daycare passes) Or is there going to be something special where there won't be any restrictions on how many you can adopt during the tournament?
Hello Everypuppy! DeviantArt || YouTube || Twitter Avatar by Matsu-Tsu @ DeviantArt
Eneko's AvatarEneko

QUOTE originally posted by StarsNeverStop

i'm confused, the Daycare....? Like, we have to have like all the GP in the world in order to even compete...? (buying Daycare passes) Or is there going to be something special where there won't be any restrictions on how many you can adopt during the tournament?
Well, if you don't have lots of GP, but if you have credits, then you can go to the market and buy some of the daycare passes. Maybe you might be lucky to get it for a cheep price!
Noodle JournalNoodle Sprite FreebeEneko's Adoptables Meep Meep Meep This Skitty is a human also! A baseball player, a second baseman, from Tokyo, Japan. Messege me if you have a female cosmog for trade, I have a male cosmog to give away for Female.

QUOTE originally posted by Eneko

Well, if you don't have lots of GP, but if you have credits, then you can go to the market and buy some of the daycare passes. Maybe you might be lucky to get it for a cheep price!
Honestly people in the market ask way too much for their items x_x I just don't think it's fair for like the newbies and such who are just starting 'caause they wouldn't stand a chance unless they threw real money at the site.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Targets are set appropriately. Top 50, however... will probably require some GP.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Targets are set appropriately. Top 50, however... will probably require some GP.
alright, well at least the newbies can get a few tokens :)
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
I somehow love this weeks tournament theme. For newer players it might be the easiest time ever to grab some Tokens - however top 50 will have a pay to win aspect to it. It's refreshingly different.

Spoilerish suggestion to competetors - really, site spoilers ahead

Going by the old Alola politics you get a double hide tag!

Now might be the time to hunt your special event Pokemon that you always wanted to hunt! A frosty houndour or something might be the goal you want to go for^^
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

No offense, but... anything more than easy goal will cost GP? So unless I wanna break open the DCPs I'm holding onto for right now, I will only get one token... I'm not saying hard goal shouldn't cost some GP, but I was honestly expecting like... 20 or 30 as the hard goal, a couple x10s... A x60 makes sense for hard goal but still, quite an amount of GP for four more tokens... Eh, just my thoughts on it. I'm also up really late so maybe I'm not thinking.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Lucifer's AvatarLucifer
I'm rather inclined to agree. This tourney goal is... essentially pay-to-win. You must put in a currency- not just hard work/being attentive- to get anything beyond the most basic reward. If the goal was 'adopt and hatch eggs you have bred' [ie, not directly from the Daycare, but also through the shelter] this wouldn't be a problem. GP can still make things easier for users (through whistles or DCPs if they so chose), but it wouldn't make it... quite literally impossible to do without spending currency.
  • About Me
  • Legendary Hunts
  • Credits
Kat/Rook ♥ Xe/they
Diancie Hunt
Tapu Lele Hunt
Ficto-Omnisexual pride flag combination banner by me Type Race Banner, Gen IV mimic Fairy Type, & Coding by me Avatar by Rakeish

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page