PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Animal Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 1234

You've both been accepted but things may be bit slow because woke up with a cold yesterday so been sleeping a lot but adding you both now and thank you so much :D Edit: Yeah all Teachers can join in and be student to learn more or join in and help and if any of Teachers want to start the lesson with Golden Retriever, they definitely can :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
of course! lets start with a golden retriever! so first of all please note that i tend to draw kinda "realistically" soo if your art doesn't look realistic its fine!lets start sketching the retriever! it would look kinda like the on below^^

it will look weird first try TvT but keep on redoing it until its great!^^ thats gonna be easy of course since there is no bad art!
tba
aaa am late!! here's my penguin!!! As for the golden retriever... I'll try my best to follow along! ^^

finished penguin

• c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 0
100/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Looks good! Btw, I have more of a cartoony art style, so it may not look as realistic
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
@orangemousquitoe,oo great shading! i am never good at shading TvT @avatheaxolt,dont worry everyone has different styles!
Thank you so much Lilieth for teaching this class :D and OrangeMosquitoe that looks really good :D
Guysss sorry for disappearing off the face of Earth. I may have to be absent for a few classes because school slapped me in the face and a B won't do :p Also because I feel rather unmotivated to learn lately, I've just been copying and drawing and focusing on Pokemon so
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Yeah I understand and hopefully everythings ok
Update/ Announcement: Hello, So sorry everyone but the Labrador lesson will be on hold until Lilieth is ready to come back and Lilieth has been informed, Lilieth can return at anytime to finish Labrador lesson unless they wish for someone to take over or cancel, please do not message Lilieth about Labrador lesson, if you have any questions please message me. Please do still keep the Labrador work you done so far. The other art teacher AnonymousEspeon, AvaTheAxolotl and I have discussed and decided on who will be hosting the next lesson and AvaTheAxolotl will be hosting next lesson, AnonymousEspeon and I both know what they'll be teaching but I think it's only fair for AvaTheAxolotl the post with all the detail plus the lesson, li,etc picture references (if they choose to), lesson itself etc. Thank you all so much for you understanding and I'll take it over to AvaTheAxolotl with their lesson :D
Update/Announcement: Since sending last post talked to AvaTheAxolotl and they are currently busy and when they are ready they can come back at anytime and start teaching the lesson they discussed with me and Chiro (AnonymousEspeon) in the mean time Chiro and I discussed and Chiro will be teaching the next lesson, I know what they are teaching but I think it's only fair for Chiro to say on their post about details, lesson itself etc Please don't message AvaTheAxolotl about this post, and ask questions like when they are teaching etc because it's not fair on AvaTheAxolotl. Thank you so much and I'll take it over to Chiro with their lesson :D

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page