PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Animal Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 12345

Chiro's AvatarChiro
Hello, I would like to be a teacher!! Username:AnonymousEspeon Examples of your art:I hope it's ok to link my shop :p Other:If I don't get accepted for any reason, I'll sign up as a student XD

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
You've been accepted as teacher, thank you so much :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Chiro's AvatarChiro
:0 Thank you!! I do have some questions now that I think about it, but I'll pm you!
Ok :D
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
To be a teacher, does it have to be animals? Like I can draw cartoon dragons and Pokemon
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
So sorry but Pokèmon no but I am working on creating Pokèmon art school but cartoon dragons yep you can definitely do :D
Ooh Greenbunny1998 would you mind if you contacted me hwen you get that set up :> I cannot draw animals to save my life but I've been doing decent Pokemon sketches and could probably teach others a teeny bit :>
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Oh ok and yep definitely will message you when that all set up :D
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Hello, I would like to be a teacher!! Username: AvaTheAxolotl Examples of your art:

Examples

Other: Could you message me abt the Pokemon art school too? I only have one digital example, but I have a ton of traditional examples.
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Hello, I would like to be a teacher!! Username:Lilieth Examples of your art:

i dunno where some of my examples went but i think i deleted those TvT
Other:I guess i am learning and teaching since i am only good at drawing some species TvT
tba

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page