PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Animal Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools > Animal Art School >

Update/ Announcement: Hello, So sorry everyone but the Labrador lesson will be on hold until Lilieth is ready to come back and Lilieth has been informed, Lilieth can return at anytime to finish Labrador lesson unless they wish for someone to take over or cancel, please do not message Lilieth about Labrador lesson, if you have any questions please message me. Please do still keep the Labrador work you done so far. The other art teacher AnonymousEspeon, AvaTheAxolotl and I have discussed and decided on who will be hosting the next lesson and AvaTheAxolotl will be hosting next lesson, AnonymousEspeon and I both know what they'll be teaching but I think it's only fair for AvaTheAxolotl the post with all the detail plus the lesson, li,etc picture references (if they choose to), lesson itself etc. Thank you all so much for you understanding and I'll take it over to AvaTheAxolotl with their lesson :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page