PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Astral Aquarium

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
and i fall right back into making yet another au with poke ocs.....someone force me to just write the darn stories down instead of just thinking about them, im going to explode i think its cute though, especially with Vasily being the cinnamon roll he is vs Zvezda who is NOT one ^^ Finally finding a comfy verse for my cresselia and mightyena too, though Merchant is gonna be a second shop mascot (when that thing actually gets made >.>) Snowdrop being tired and overworked too is *chefs kiss* because Led is a huge jerk mwehehe anyway Wheezes help
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
GUESS WHO FINALLY HAS A FRICKING COMPUTERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I'M SO FRICKING HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE A COMPUTER AND NOT JUST THE IPAD IT'LL BE SO MUCH EASIER TO LIKE....HAVE MULTIPLE TABS OPEN AND I CAN ACTUALLY ATTEMPT TO PLAY GAMES TOO (I am not looking forward to rebuying all console games on pc so UH, big maybe.) but this means I can actually code my shop!!!! I should probably try to finish that up tonight or tomorrow, even though most/all of my art is going to be done on the ipad still, but this way I can actually do keyboard controls!! AAAA i'm so happy........My Pokefarm Machine XD
I'm back. I guess. under a hide just for the sake of word explosion because long posts make me self concious which is dumb since this is my journal but blaaaah

bleh

I'm fine, ish. idk. It's so hard to just. fake it. hide it. I need to, because nobody wants me to be ugly and truthful. I've been throwing myself into Genshin to help distract myself but it can only help so much. Just like this site, it can....only help so much. 10 days until the 2 year anniversary of one of the worst days of my life. Nothing can make that be okay, or help make it hurt less. Ugh. No one wants a 26 year old crying and whining. I'll shut up. thanks if you read this though.
Anyway, I'm gonna try to finish up my shop. I literally tried one night (stayed up to like 3 am) and none of it saved. But let's give it the old college try, or whatever the saying is. Bleh.
New poll; still mentally in the Skibidi. Working on commission, enjoying adult bubbly water, blasting music. 4 days until the 2 year anniversary of losing someone very dear and important. This isn't my year, there's no year that will be 'the year' of only positives or taking control of everything, that's unrealistic. But this year I will be kinder to myself, I will better myself. If I don't, I can't expect anyone else to do it for me. Thank you to everyone who reads this, and I hope this year is kind <3
snippity
venty post, thank you if you read, warning for parental death talk

click at own risk

Yesterday was. rough. I had scheduled it off work, thankfully but instead just...laid in bed all day, and had mindless videos on to distract myself. I even managed to be a bit social but it got really bad about the middle of the day or so and just. I couldn't do it anymore haha.... It's just. I feel bad for not crying yesterday. That's a part of grief right? Crying? People asking me if I'm okay today and immediately I tear up, but yesterday? Just numb, nothing. Maybe it's because I was alone except for just the cats and the snake at the apartment but. I just. Im so sad. and scared. and angry. which is all normal for grief, even after 2 years, but i feel so guilty that i haven't actually cried. We never really have been the crying type of family. you hold all your emotions and feelings in a spot in your chest and it leads you to an early grave. ha. I get jealous too. Jealous when people talk about getting walked down the aisle, when they have their father/child dance. it. makes. me. so. angry. I'll never get that, never get to hug him again, or wish him a happy birthday or a merry christmas. I never did send him the rib sauce, even though I promised him. I miss him so much. As immature as it is, he's still my hero. I miss him. and it's so hard every day remembering he's not here anymore. It will hurt less, or get easier to deal with but maybe it wont. I don't know. But the day has passed. His birthday month is November. My birthday will be hard, not hearing from him, but I have all year to live, to process, and we'll see what next November brings. How much it hurts. One thing will never change; I love him and I miss him every day.
Mind's abuzz with Fusion-verse lore and character webs and AUGH I want to write but I'm hesitant to actually go anywhere with it. Is there an audience? Is the lore too convoluted or too simple? I haven't actually solidified a villian besides the group (unnamed) that creates the fusions in the lab, and when Virus (and Nue) break everyone out, they want to get all the fusions back, to kind of hide their crimes but a bunch of humans vs fusions is kind of boring, since the fusions would wipe the floor with them There's also the social commentary of certain pokemon looking down on fusions (yes, I am putting mixed race issues in my pokemon story; as a half-korean half-white person, it's basically my life u_u) but again, it's not some definite BIG BAD. I mean, I could just start writing and then see what develops? I don't like not having a plan though it makes me so anxious! Another issue is I don't know where to publish/post it? My first instinct because it's where my characters are is TH but I've never posted anything besides art there, so I don't know how well their text-based works do on there, how customizable it is, etc. The other alternative to my knowledge is Ao3, but I know MANY people avoid that due to the freedom of the content posted; good, bad, ugly and the horrible. Another con is that I don't know of the type of audience I would have there. Who wants to read about the drama of pokemon fusions on the run?? Maybe it's because I was never a fanfiction reader (I just made them up in my head idk), but I know people would rather read about established characters they care about than people's ocs u_u I know I overthink too much, and this is just me spitballing (and procrastinating) but I really do want to get my ideas out there. Call me delusional but I want to have a fanbase around something I create (still holding out hope for my plethora of novels currently just sitting in my brain) but I know that's silly :P haha unless? (jokes jokes)
I cant wait for tomorrow to be over, its supposed to snow tomorrow right after work so im nervous for me and fiancee to be on the road in that u_u I've been thinking of trying to speed up my art process, or at least be quicker, i might make a quick thread of doing 30min/1hr doodles for cheap, but idk if i should if i have my art thread I also need to make icons in my style of all my characters on TH but idk drawing things for myself is Exhausting (tm) at least right now! trying not to let the apathy/listlessness set in, doing my best!
Its snowing and im on my second break rn so this is rushed but its only a draft rn ill polish it before i actually make the thread
Hi everyone! I've recently been trying to improve my art time (specifically trying not to be an uber-perfectionist) so I wanted to make a fun challenge for myself! For 50 (or equivalent), I'll doodle a character of your choice! It will range from icon to bust (Possibly half or fullbody if I have a really good idea) and will be full colour! The caveat is that it will also be done in 30 minutes to an hour! Pokemon are heavily preferred, but as I need to get more comfortable with humans as well, I welcome them! Note that complex characters as well as multiple characters will be a +100% charge! I will let you know when I start and PM you the finished image! Want a more polished piece? Check out my art shop!
dude......the neighbors locked themselves out of their apartment and like. have been hammering on their door for the last 3 hours. its making me really anxious because im sitting in the living room and they keep talking Right Outside our door....i know its dumb but Please....

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page