PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Astral Aquarium

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
WELCOME TO THE ASTRAL AQUARIUM As you wander into a cave, you go through twists and turns, getting yourself horribly lost. Finally after seemingly hours, you squeeze through a gap and find yourself in an enormous cavern. The ceiling above and the walls around are pitch black, except for thousands of glittering lights, akin to the stars in the sky. In the center of the cavern is a very large, perfectly circular pool of water. It's beautifully clear and bright near the surface, allowing you to peer down into it, unable to judge how deep it is, or if it even has an end as the colour darkens into a pitch blackness. As you collapse from exhaustion, you slumber for a very long time. What you awaken to is beautiful. Fish-like shapes made from galaxies twist and float around you, above and under the surface of the eternal pool, jumping through the surface without creating a ripple. A feeling of peace washes over you and you decide you might stay a while, being respectful of those who were here first, of course.
-
TABLE OF CONTENTS
About Inventory + Hoarding Sonas Stories -
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
About Me
Hey! I'm Xenomorph or just Xeno, but I go by a plethora of other names including but not limited to Jake, Eunha/銀河, or Neko(ite)! Wanna make up a nickname for me? Go for it! I'm not picky! I'm 26 years old
02/16)
and half korean! My gender is a mess
transmasc genderfluid agender
but basically use they/it pronouns for me! You can also use he/she too but those very much depend on the day, so they/it is the safest bet! I'm also physically disabled but unfortunately work a physically demanding job. I also have some mental stuff as well, but all I'll share is it makes me forgetful sometimes and sometimes I will not Shut Up about things I love! Some of my favorite things are Aliens (hence my username :), FNaF, Homestuck, Batman, Mass Effect, Outlast, Horror in general, The Wizarding World, The Cthonic Gods, Writing, and living in my own little world! Honestly I love a ton of series honestly, this is barely scratching the surface! I also LOVE anything space or water related or themed......considering Xenomorphs are techinally adorabloodthristy murder space cats who thrive best in a partial aquatic environment <3 I'm always down to chat! Just PM me whenever and whatever! Just letting you know however that I may forget to reply from time to time!
- For Funsies!
Inventory + Hoards Summons

Kanto

11/250
26/250
0/250
8/500
11/500

Johto

12/250
0/250
9/500

Hoenn

8/250
8/250
0/250
11/500

Sinnoh

9/250
1/250
72/250
39/250
0/250
22/250
47/250
3/250
34/500
0/500

Unova

0/250
0/250
10/500

Kalos

15/250
2/250
16/250
29/500

Alola

27/250
0/250
12/250
0/250
2/250
5/500
0/500

Galar

1/250
5/250
0/500
- Currency
Currency
Credits
x14,356
Gold Poke
x9
Zophan Canister
x0
Sonas + OCs I have plenty of OCs, and a few sonas! Please ask permission if you want to draw anything for them (outside of me commissioning pieces!) All pieces bought or gifted will be shown off here for each OC and will also be put on their toyhou.se page with proper credit! Some even have stories attached! Wanna know more? PM me! :D Sona(s)

Nue

Nue Any Pronouns
she with the mew form, he with the mewtwo form
Mew/Poipole Fusion + Mewtwo/Naganadel Fusion (shiny) Psychic/Poison Tail ends in a stinger

Laguna

Laguna they/it sticking your face into the top of its fishbowl with show you into different bodies of water! sometimes they'll have random water types just sort of living in their head and body!
OC(s)

Nebula

She/No Pronouns Mew/Minior Fusion (shiny) Tail is constantly shimmering and giving off cosmic dust
Stories

Neo/Love - Name pending

I will start of with Neo (or Love, we'll see if I decide to change her name) is almost definitely a sona, probably a projection of my younger more innocent and sweet self protected and contained in fantastical stories. I went with Neo because UNIQUE but also because it means 'new, revived', the same thing she would be as a human with the ability to understand pokemon, talk to them and has psychic powers, but I'm getting ahead of myself. She would've lived in a neglectful house hold in Cerulean City and wandering off followed by her dutiful babysitter Heatmor, Vincent, would've gone into Cerulean Cave. After going deep in trying to 'run away from home' (keep in mind she's a very young child) she would get hopelessly lost and soon stumble upon Mewtwo. Mewtwo would attack, not understanding that this child and pokemon didn't wish him harm as he would have only recently destroyed the lab and run away himself. After attacking Vincent and incapacitating him, Mewtwo would have started to attack Neo but stops when he sees her fear, and terror and reads her thoughts, realizing he is staying the weapon that the facility made him. Neo passes out due to the fear and Mewtwo tends to both her and Vincent's wounds, bringing berries and care for them. Neo comes to care about Mewtwo quickly as he's showed her kindness, something she was desperately lacking in her own family. When 'rescuers' come looking for Neo after days, as her disappearance was finally noticed, Mewtwo decides to escape the cave with Neo and Vincent and the trio lives in the forests among the pokemon for years (4-5) ((SIDE NOTE, I MADE THIS CHARACTER BEFORE THAT ONE POKEMON MOVIE CAME OUT AND WAS SO MAD I RANTED FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES AT MY FIANCEE THAT NINTENDO PSYCHICALLY TOOK MY IDEA.)) During these years, and having to worry about Neo protecting herself, Mewtwo psychically links and unlocks/gives Neo the potential to have telepathy and telekinesis herself. She befriends pokemon and avoids cities, being wary of humans because of what they'd done to her. This comes into conflict when she meets a group of humans, a bunch of 'weirdos' who don't really fit into humanity either. She becomes conflicted as she wants to introduce them to her friends in the forest and Mewtwo, while fighting back against them wanting to help her integrate into human society again. However, due to her spending time with her human friends and showing them her powers, Neo catches the attention of the 'Gang of Villans' (obviously not the real name but I don't think I ever named them) which included every villan from the games but was spearheaded by Lusamine and Ghestis. They want to eliminated the need for pokemon and give powers to humans instead, so that humanity can become superior and not rely on pokemon for anything anymore. A big conflict arises when Neo and Mewtwo fight because Neo brought her human friends to their forest home and Mewtwo found them. They yell and Neo says lots of (childish) things about how she hates Mewtwo and wishes she never met him (not meaning any of it, just being an angry child who doesn't understand he's distrustful from trauma of his own and protective of her). During this time, the 'GoV' come in and capture Neo after she runs away in anger. Seeing this, Mewtwo and her human friends have to work together to enter the facility they have and break her out. They find her and release her before anything terrible can be done (though they have managed to increase her powers? I think I remember that) and Neo and Mewtwo reconcile. However, both the spearheaders are incredibly angry and manage to get a clean mortal wound on Mewtwo in front of Neo. She Mcloses it and rampages through the facility chasing them down and is about to do extreme harm but the human friends managed to carry Mewtwo after her and he (Mewtwo) convinces her to stop, as he was in her position before and that she thinks she's doing it for him but it's not what he wants. She's extremely conflicted but ultimately stops the rampage, choosing to use her newly boosted powers/enlightenment to save Mewtwo at a strain to her own life. She falls into a coma and Mewtwo is distraught, thanking the human friends who thank him and go off to live their lives without the roadblocks they had in them before meeting Neo. Mewtwo flies off to the most remote place he can and makes a snow white-eque place to lay Neo. The final scene is that the grass and plants grow around, closing them into a secret clearing never to be discovered. Mewtwo stays still as a statue watching over her, years go by, decades. Finally, one day Neo seemingly wakes up happily greets Mewtwo before leading him through the treetops and into the clouds, laughing and diving through them. They are happy, but it's almost too convientent, leaving the reader with the bittersweet realization that Neo never woke up, Mewtwo simply passed and was finally reunited with his child, as they happily soar together now, with no more arguments or enemies.

Fusionverse (Better name TBA)

It starts with a sona, specifically Nue. (Are you sensing a trend?) No, rather this one needs some lore explination before we dive right into the story. In this, there are regular pokemon, retypes (caused by breeding) and fusions (can be caused by breeding, legendary blessing, and gene-splicing (known as lab created)). Retypes and fusions are able to be found in the wild, with retypes being more common than fusions. They are similar to shinies, perhaps slightly rarer. Generally, they are accepted by their family however if the retype is detrimental to the family (fire to a grass type, steel to a fairy type) then the retype may be rejected. Usually the rejected ones are easily found and caught by trainers. Retypes can also be bred in captivity and there have been many issues with 'Poke-mills' where pokemon are bred until an ideal retype is hatched. Fusions, while still found in the wild, are much much rarer. Majority are created by two pokemon breeding, though what is special about fusions is that they are possible from incompatible parents, leading scientists to the belief that fusions are the result of true love between parents, rather than egg group. There is also the case of legendary made fusions. This is usually done by the legendary in question blessing the nonlegendary pokemon, granting them a similar power of the legendary and altering their form. There are some dual legendary fusions who have simply come into being, as well as some legendary/nonlegendary fusions who simply exist, not blessed, not bred, not created. However, being that fusions are extremely rare, they are highly highly sought after by collectors and trainers. This has led to fusions in the wild to being hidden away by their families since hatching, only increasing their rarity. This has led to some unsavory people to come together and form the Facility. Together, they began gene-splicing and creating fusions without the need of breeding or eggs, but rather simply from the dna of the 'parent' pokemon. However, what began as simple science and discovery very quickly twisted into horror. They began experimenting more and more heavily, a branch forming specifically to digitize a pokemon's consciousness and rip it out of it's body, having it instead become something akin to a computer program. Not only that, they are making fusions and auctioning them off to the highest bidder, as well as capturing natural retypes and fusions and invasively studying them to improve their own process. Needless to say, everything they have done and are doing is extremely immoral and illegal. The story itself would start with Virus regaining conciousness or rather, regaining himself. He struggles between keeping himself as Himself and not fading into a collective pool of infinite information. He begins to piece the past events together; He was a Deoxys called down from space with a false call for help from his own kind. Humans from the Facility managed to incapacitate him and while he was unconcious, they digitized his psyche. he has been seperated from his body and flooded into their security system as pure energy and data, while putting his mind back together. Unable to get back to his core and restore his body, he explores the internet and the facility, stumbling upon many fusions being tested on, many pokemon forcibly digitized to become computer programs and finally stumbles upon Nue. Because they were the only ultra beast/pokemon hybrid, theyd been tested on relentlessly and didnt even know words, just feelings. Hurt, Sad, Scared. This was the tipping point for Virus. He psychically linked to Nue and helped syphon knowledge, words, the truth of all of this to them. After they became 'sentient', Virus recruited them into getting him back to his body, then freeing every other fusion in the facility, then destroying the facility itself. They manage to escape

Snow Queen (Possibly rename)

This is actually the only story listed here where there are no humans! Rejoice that I cannot use the same trope of 'evil human' yet again!

Sonaverse (Better name TBA)

This is the newest and least developed Universe. Trainersona is named Eunha and is originally from Lavender town. Growing up, they spent most of their time in the Pokemon Tower, befriending the ghosts of the pokemon there. During an incident involving ancient graves, Eunha accidentally brought back/awakened two pokemon, Ichigo the Hisuian Typhlosion and Keres, the Hisuian Zoroark. Keres proceeded to attack a young Eunha and knocked them unconcious. Due to them still being ghostly/not fully manifested, Keres' attack did not hurt Eunha physically, but rather spiritually, splitting their soul in half. This ended up with their seperated half manifesting into a very small pink and blue mew, later named Banket. Banket however is very weak and unable to be seen, so continues to follow Eunha (due to being their soul) but unseen. The incident traumatized Eunha and their family proceeded to move soon after, and never speak of the incident, leading to them beginning to think that it had never happened at all. However Eunha never felt at home in the places they moved to, always feeling watched and out of place. They acutally would skip classes when living in Unova and wander into the woods, which is how they met their partner pokemon, Agapitos. The two met when Eunha went walking one day, and they simply stared at each other. Eunha thought it was funny, and left the forest, but the Gothita followed them all the way home. That's how they got their first pokemon. Eunha however didn't know that it was because Agapitos could see Banket. She knew then from her visions that Eunha was their trainer. When they finally left home at 18, late for a pokemon trainer, Eunha's parent's gave her Gwisin, a shiny Sensu Oricorio who had watched over her family for a long long time. [Author note; Eunha calls her 'Halmoni' (Korean for Father's Mother/Grandmother :)] They traveled around for a while, sort of listlessly. They didn't want to gym battle, they didn't know what they wanted to do and never could find a place they felt comfortable staying. Nothing felt like home.

Galar AU (Here be dragons? - Tentative)

This is heavily a work in progress. Originally, it was going to include all of my retype characters and was going to have a subplot about retypes and the like, but I decided that retypes would fit better with my 'fusionverse'. The story starts with ancient Galar. Kings and Queens have ruled the land for generations and have declared war on Dragon pokemon, specifically the Dragapult line due to the hunting of their livestock and the like. Following the decree of war, Dragapults are hunted to basically extinction. All of Galar rejoices and life returns to relative peace. The daughter of the king, the unnamed princess, is playing in the gardens one day and stumbles upon an injured Dreepy. Unafraid and taking pity upon it, the Princess manages to sneak it into her room and nurses it back to health. Despite both having issues with the other's species, they quickly overcome that and bond very quickly, with the princess naming the dreepy Renaissance (Rena for short). Everything is relatively peaceful for a time, but Rena soon evolves due to the nurturing of the Princess and unable to hide her, the two are quickly discovered. Fighting tooth and nail for her life, Rena evolves again, shocking everyone. Now a fully-fledged Dragapult, she is able to decimate the castle's forces and with one last look at the Princess, flies off. The princess is heartbroken and her father, the King is horrified and angered that his own daughter hid 'their greatest threat' right under his nose. She's confined to her room and gladly stays, disgusted by her father's actions and beliefs. Time passes and the King passes away, followed by the Queen. The Princess ascends to the throne as the new Queen and one night while walking the castle walls, Rena appears to her. She has grown tremendously (Think size of actual dragons/how they're depicted) and the Princess is overjoyed to see her old friend once again. However, Rena is cold and does not reciprocate the warmth to her friend. Instead, she offers a single small egg (slightly bigger than a bowling ball) to the Princess and leaves. The Princess once again is heartbroken but comes to understand that even if Rena were to return, the people would still shun and attack her. Even the princess had not earned the forgiveness of Rena for the loss of her kind. This egg was their last chance. However...The egg never hatched. Nor did it for the princess's children, nor for theirs, and the cycle continued for many generations. The egg, which had sat on a pedestal became grey, like a stone. It sat and sat and the legend of the dragon faded again and again until it was simply brushed aside as a fairytale, and the egg and it's pedestal simply displayed in a museum. This is where our (currently unnamed) protagonist comes in! They are touring the museum, pokemonless and dreaming of a day they become a trainer, despite being a late teen/adult. They're touring the exhibits when they hear a voice, and follow it to the 'statue'. They approach and begin to slowly raise their hands to grab it when a security guard yells at them and, startled, they end up less gracefully grabbing the egg and more bumping into the whole thing and knocking the whole pedestal over. However, they're able to catch the egg before it shatters on the ground. The egg immediately begins cracking and hatching in their hands, making the Protagonist think they'd damaged the egg when instead, the shell finally breaks enough and Vita pops out. [Author note: Vita is named such because it means life in Latin :) I'm so original and cool] The security guard obviously sees all of this and just calls for more backup because he's not paid enough for this and also because some strange creature just hatched out of a statue and it looks like a weird Dreepy, a pokemon that hasn't been seen in Galar in centuries. They go on the run and even the Protag is freaking out because now it has to care about this newborn.....thing and no idea why it hatched for them, where to go or what to do or what any of it means. This is where the details become more broad/general. I know the Protag finds out they are a descendant of the Princess, that if they hadn't gone to the museum, Vita would have never hatched and they eventually find/figure out that they're suppose to find Rena, who's still alive. They travel and in their travels, Vita manages to change the views of people who come into contact with her. They finally piece together enough information for the duo to travel to a cave that was located in a mountain. After travelling and going spelunking, they find a whole colony/w/e it's called of dreepy and drakaloak just living in this mountain. However, they soon realize that it isn't a mountain at all. They are in the headcrest of a Gigantimaxed Rena who is the mountain itself. With Vita arrived, the colony becomes so active that Rena is awoken, leading to the protagonist's realization that with the arrival of Vita, it's now judgement time of if humanity has earned the forgiveness of Rena for her people or if Galar is going to be wiped out as her kind was. Vita realizes this as well and flies to her mother, relaying her whole story and with very destruction caused, Rena accepts that perhaps it is safe for her kind to join the world once more and as she collapses to become the mountain once more, all the dreepy and drakaloak that had lived in her headcrest fly into the world, much to the joy and celebration of all of Galar.
reserved
WHEEZES I've done it, finally, after almost 7 years of on and off activity on this site, i have made......this thing LMAO I feel bad its so bare, but I guess its just one of those things where it'll get fancier the more i tweak and update it! i need to get the code for the inventory stuff, so that tab might be a wip for uh, a little while. need to make a sona but WOWIE can i not pick only One Thing. its like, do i lean into boy mode? girl mode? default to creature? who knows! anyway journal is open, feel free to subscrimbly to the weird creature who totally will not bite your hand if you put it between the bars!
doodling a potential sona, idk how i feel about it but i'll use it until i can come up with a better idea I feel like my sona should be a pokemon, either a fusion or just a gijinka but its so hard to choose just one and I feel like I need to fit my BrandTM of Xenomorph and AUGH. Decisions are hard u_u I just dont know what pokemon FIT either, like, I have a few favs I can see people agreeing with but then for how people perceive me, I don't know, legitimately. sigh sigh anyway, back to doodling
YAY got a ton of cleaning done today! on top of that, i managed to find a ton of tables so i'll probably try to get the boring post through about my inventory! (it's gonna be embarassing how many summons im wanting to hoard.......sigh) I also finally got around to finishing the pic of nebula ive literally had as a wip for months! Nebula's posted, posted Laguna too even though I am not happy with that as my only sona. may bite the bullet and make myself a mew SONA because im tooooootally original (it wont be my only sona and i technically have a mew sona already kinda even though shes actually just a little kid but nobody cares abt that story anyway so doesnt count!) i still havent added Nebula or Laguna to toyhouse, but i dont feel like putting my contacts in and having to do a ton of coding again u_u maybe ill try doodling later tonight but we'll see!
FIANCEE COMES IN CLUTCH, they helped me figure out what to do for the sona!!! im already having ideas to expand and have a name >:3

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page