PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Yurie's Adoption Island (OPEN)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

By the way, there's a small oops in the thread's wording (I think). The top of your shop says art is USD only, but the art section itself says USD and ZC. I was going to let you know about this when I got the adopt earlier but somehow completely forgot. ;>.>
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

By the way, there's a small oops in the thread's wording (I think). The top of your shop says art is USD only, but the art section itself says USD and ZC. I was going to let you know about this when I got the adopt earlier but somehow completely forgot. ;>.>
Ah yeah I forgot to update that. Thank you for letting me know!
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere
Bump! Changing a couple things; This is specifically now an Adoptables + customs shop. Customs start at $5 USD/500 ZC. Also added some new adoptables for your viewing pleasures.
Username: Triad Adopt: lil derp 1 (and 2 if that's okay?) Offer: 200 ZC (or 400 if both)

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Username: Triad Adopt: lil derp 1 (and 2 if that's okay?) Offer: 200 ZC (or 400 if both)
Yeah both is fine! Just send payment and I'll DM you the individuals.
Bump. Got a cute humanoid chibi up for adopt as well as the usual pokemon!
Bump. Added a new retype adoptable! Looking for USD but still open to ZC offers! Any USD offers will help toward moving out of my parents (and helping with bills till then).
bump
Bump! Added a small batch of Poke-fusions. Starting at $2 each!
Boop boop. Totally didnt forget to bump like 2 days ago.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page