PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Yurie's Adoption Island (OPEN)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

POLL: What adopt colors (if any)

Total votes: 15

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: What adopts would you like to see? (updated)

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
Yurie's Art & Adopt Shop
The shop is OPEN.
Look around my little paradise and see if there's anyone here you'd help home! I take both USD and PFQ currency.
Adopts are available in USD and PFQ Currency. Art is USD or ZC only. (Available: Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp)
$1 = 100 ZC // 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 CrD
I also have a discord available for interested folks for 1-2 day early releases of adopts! Click here if interested.

Shop Rules

1. Follow PFQ TOS and personal shop rules.
  2. Do NOT claim you made any designs or artwork. Credit properly!
  3. Do NOT remove signatures.
  4. Do NOT use any adopts for AI or NFTs.
  5. Once bought you will recieve a unmarked copy of the art upload.
  6. Please use one of my socials from linktr.ee when giving credit.
  7. Art commissions will be half-up front and rest at end of product.
  8. Be respectful of my time. Commissions can take up to a week at most.
  9. Checking in on progress is fine but please do not spam me!

Adopts!

Monster/Other Adopts

Puff Ball - $5/equiv OBO Lil Derps - $2 each/equiv (1 & 2 SOLD) Owlmouse - Best Offer!!! Cotton-Candy Femboy - $15 OBO (USD ONLY)

Poke/Fakemon Adopts

Pokemon Meets Reality: Heatran x Chipmunk. $15/equiv $10/equiv OBO (Or Best Offer) Pokemon Meets Reality: Meowstic x Hyena. $8/equiv OBO
Heart-Sharing Bidoof - Starting price is $2/200 zc. OBO
Retype: Fire - Fire/Ground Bouffalant. $10/equiv OBO Retype: Grass/Fairy Infernape. $12/equiv OBO. Comes with shaded full scene & transparent flat + color palette. Mini Fusions - $2 min / each $2 - Mini + color palette $4 - Mini + color palette + flat fullbody $8 - all the above + sketch sheet

Gijinkas

Spoink Gjinka - $8 USD/800 ZC OBO

ToyHouse

Want something a bit more worked on? (maybe). Check out my Toyhou.se here. Entertaining almost any and all offers.

Forum

Username: Adopt: Offer:

Sold Adopts

Kitsune-Monster - Sold to HunterInvictus/Traid Brionne x Hakamo-o - Sold to HunterInvictus/Traid Pokemon Meets Reality: Lugia x Mountain Goat. Sold on Discord. Lycanroc x Shiny Rapidash - Sold on Deviantart/Ko-Fi. Painted Cottonees - Sold to Noctis Elody They got into the egg dyes during easter egg dying!

Here we have the customs section of my shop. This is all PWYW (Pay-What-You-Want) BUT USD or ZC only. Want examples and off-site pricing? Check my Ko-fi here.

Art!

Want a custom-made adoptable? None of the current ones interesting you? Feel free to request here! Customs start at $5 USD/ 500 ZC.

Styles

Oil Paint

All Oil-brushed. Both lining, coloring, and shading. Done on about 2-3 layers.

Normal

Oil lining + shading. Pen coloring.

Sketch

Small px pencil brush with watercolor color and shading.

Examples

Forum

Username: Idea: (Describe what kind of custom you're looking for) Prefered Style: (Oil, Normal, Sketch) Extra: (Prop(s), BG, pose, expression) Payment Offer:
Art | Texture | F2U code by Gumshoe
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere
Shop is open!
bump
Hi there! Could I buy the kitsune-monster adopt for ZC?
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.

QUOTE originally posted by VisorWearingNerd

Hi there! Could I buy the kitsune-monster adopt for ZC?
Hiya! Sorry for the late response. Sure! How much will you be offering/sending?
I can send the full 1k! :>

QUOTE originally posted by VisorWearingNerd

I can send the full 1k! :>
Alright sounds good! Also in the trade lmk if you 1) want the pokemon back, 2) just want a direct file or upload to TH and then send to your acc ^^
I've sent the ZC now. Thank you again!
Bump. Added another example and new squishy adopt.
Due to a hacking attempt earlier today my computer has been compromised. I need to focus on cleaning up their mess so no art can be made nor do I feel safe sharing right now. Apologies. Hopefully this can be fixed within a week or so.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page