PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Yurie's Adoption Island (OPEN)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
Got my Pc back and things are working so I'm able to take commissions again. Going to priortize USD comms but still open to GP/ZC comms. And got adopts still available as well.
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere
Bump-bump. Happy Day-after-Halloween.Make sure to get into those post-holiday candy sales.
Bup. Lowered the Heatran x Chipmunk price. New examples coming (hopefully) soon for art!
Bumpbump. New examples for styles is added!
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
Hi! I like your art style! May I please order a commission? Username: vanillafog Character(s): The Diver Type: Whatever you feel like drawing and think is fair for the price? Extra: The reference I have is art of the Diver with their child, but I would like this piece to be only the character by themselves. Payment: 200 ZC

QUOTE originally posted by vanillafog

Hi! I like your art style! May I please order a commission? Username: vanillafog Character(s): The Diver Type: Whatever you feel like drawing and think is fair for the price? Extra: The reference I have is art of the Diver with their child, but I would like this piece to be only the character by themselves. Payment: 200 ZC
Entirely fair! If you don't have a preference in style I'd like to try em in the oil paint brush! If you don't have any other notes (pose, expression, etc) you can send half whenever! Though I wont get to start till Sunday (today moving my fiance's stuff in and then tomorrow our anniversary).
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog

QUOTE originally posted by DraganYurie

Entirely fair! If you don't have a preference in style I'd like to try em in the oil paint brush! If you don't have any other notes (pose, expression, etc) you can send half whenever! Though I wont get to start till Sunday (today moving my fiance's stuff in and then tomorrow our anniversary).
Half sent! The oil paint brush is fine with me, I'd be happy with any of your styles. No other notes, unless you would prefer more specific instructions for pose, expression, etc. Thanks for letting me know when you'll be able to start by, and please take as much time as you need, there's no rush. I hope you and your fiancee enjoy your anniversary!
Badump. Happy Holidays!
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Username: Silver Raven Character(s): anyone here! Type: doodle Extra: you can take all the artistic liberty. Surprise me! C: Payment: 100zc
RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Username: RavenIsLost Character(s): this fella :3 Type: Whatevr you'd like I dont mind :> Extra: Anything! :D Payment: SSF :>
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,284,047
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page