PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to CSS (Beginner & Intermediate) [In Progress]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 828384

gandrshot's Avatargandrshot
Lo and behold that did it, I don't know why every tutorial was telling me to use ul instead (or why I didn't think to try li lmao) Thank you!!
avatar by louis wain (1860-1939); public domain 5/6 IVs & S/A/D UFS in my shop, come stop by
naïve's Avatarnaïve
Is there any way to have two tables side by side?
Type Race Score: 17,815
[ journal ]
veliona's Avatarveliona
@wasabi I don't think so Is there a pokedex code for a progress bar? Probably something for the eggdex? I'm dumb. It's probably under my nose
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
@wasabi - You might want to try float or flex to make tables side by side. Float is simpler, flex/flexbox is newer and more versatile. Depending on the table size, you may want to allow wrapping on mobile, tables are already a little tricky on mobile especially in portrait mode. Since the request is kind of old I'm not going to type sample code here, but please let me know if you want some. (More details on what your goal is would let me make better code) @Foxxshadow - There is no way to create progress bars for your Pokedex that automatically update like item progress bars. You'll have to just type the numbers in and update them yourself if you want to display that.
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
I used to know how to do this, but I seem to have forgotten to do it. Could someone tell me how to show bbcode in it's raw form without going into to full affect? Like [ b ] text [ / b ] without the spaces.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
[nobbcode][/no...]
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
@Narflunk thank you! My knowledge of bbcode has become a bit rusty over the years '^^
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I often forget what specific tags are called exactly. If you open the wiki and search "bbcode" there's a list of all the available tags and examples of how to use them. "Why remember stuff when computers can do it for you?" - Programmers lol
StarWarsGirl's AvatarStarWarsGirl
I'm really confused on how to make tabs in CSS. I'm making a template for a shop (I'm very new to CSS). I have the about template made by sceptios, so I referenced that for tabs, but I can't figure it out. The "tabs" section in the OP just has the word "text" in it and it hasn't been updated in 2 years. Help..? P.S. If you need the code for my shop that I've made so far, I can PM it to you.
Score: 3336
× 5 / 150
Star's Stuff (Shop)
morder's Avatarmorder
I can help! I'll PM
Hiatus - Indefinate

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page