PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to CSS (Beginner & Intermediate) [In Progress]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 828384

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the separator.
So I want to change the size and coloring of it in a template, but I’m having trouble finding the coding for it on the front page. I don’t know if it isn’t there or if I’m just not finding it. ;w;
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
hr { border: 1px red dashed; width: 75%; }
hr { border: 0; height: 1px; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(182,200,208,0), rgba(182,200,208,0.75), rgba(182, 200, 208, 0)); }

There's a bunch of things you can do with these things. ^^ I personally prefer the latter design because I like the fade.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Thank you so much! ^.^!!
Shadarin's AvatarShadarin
Hi i was wondering about this cursor rulle since i can't find it anywhere Is it really still not alowed to set an image as a cursor in your site skin?
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
216/460
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
I would imagine if it's your own personal site skin no one would be any the wiser if you put one in it. It would probably have to be a site skin only you would be using. If you're talking templates instead, those are probably still a no go on using custom cursors.
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
veliona's Avatarveliona
I've seen about mes with *cursors...
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Oh in templates,that makes much more sense, thank you :D Okay so here is my actual question about cursors i tryed to change it but this css that i have changed only the default cursor img body { cursor: url("IMG"), pointer; } My question is can i add more images to this and change the other cursor images as well for example the pointer when i hower ower clickable images (this stayed the same even tho it says pointer in the css :c ) I will be using this in my site skin only and nowhere else :D hope it's okay that im asking this
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
From checking one of the css tutorial websites looks like you can use it this way too to change it for links. a{cursor: url("custom.gif"), default;} And yes it looks like you can specify multiple images, just include them in your original tag separated by commas. Like this: a{ cursor: url("custom.gif"), url("custom.cur"), default; }
okay first it just reversed it and then i realised that i have to put both in XD so now i have this: body{cursor: url("https://pokefarm.com/upload/Shadarin/Bulbasauhihir.png"), pointer;} a{cursor: url("https://pokefarm.com/upload/Shadarin/Bulbasauhihir.png"), default;} Thank you for the help this did the trick :D
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
So this may seem like a ridiculously obvious question, but it's genuinely giving me trouble. I have a shop with multiple components, including quotes, tabbed interfaces, tables, etc, and thus far I've had to put "color: black" in every single {css=} component in order to get the text to show up as black on other people's skins. Is there a more efficient way I can CSS or styleclass it so that the text shows up as black regardless of component?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page