PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to CSS (Beginner & Intermediate) [In Progress]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 828384

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Coould someone help me with a code that would hide sprites in partys? My gf wants to playbpokefarm again but she doesnt want to see galar shiny pokemon.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
#multiuser .pkmn {display: none;} Will remove the pokemon sprites and eggs on multi view. To remove them from all pages would remove her own too. At least, that's the other code I have. Perhaps someone else has a code that does everyone elses but her's. =o
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
StarWarsGirl's AvatarStarWarsGirl
Trying to recolor accordion boxes, but not sure how. Help?
Score: 0
× 5 / 150
Star's Stuff (Shop)
B0r1sL0v3r's AvatarB0r1sL0v3r
.panel { &>h3 { } &>div { } } h3 refers to the banner, or the box title, while div is the contents inside, usually hidden inside. To change the text color in the h3 section, add a { color: something; } (for links/click to open) and color: something; for plain text. You will need both because anything that opens is a link and static headers use regular color coding. This is tricky, so study the example carefully! as obtained from Styleclass and You: an Introduction
Thank you! I think I figured it out. c:
(Sorry for the double post) Actually, I'm still having a bit of trouble. What is the new styleclass tag for the accordion sections? Like, instead of saying [a-section=Title]Contents[/a-section], what would I put for the a-section tag?
koivern's Avatarkoivern
I'm trying to edit pkmnpanel code for my journal and so far this is what I have. I'd like to make it so that the name and icons are above the pokemon and the berry is to the right, with everything centered and the border just around the contents instead of all that blank space. How would I go about this?
Lv. 58 — 7,257 / 10,665
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
*I'm not proficient in css and usually I just tweak codes via trial and error until I achieve the style I'm looking for; I pick up and learn some ideas this way, too. The code may look messy bc of this since I'm not really focused on decluttering "-u- sorry in advance

code

[style] .party > div { background:#FFC7D3; border:none; border-radius:none; color: #570014; .expbar { border: #570014 2px solid; background: #FFC7D3; color: #570014; &> div { background: #FF9EB3; border-right: #570014 2px solid; } } .name > a {color: #570014; display:inline; padding:5px;} .expbar {display: none;} .taste {display: none;} .happy {display: none;} .nature {display: none;} .type {display: none;} } .berrybuttons > a { display: none; } .berrybuttons[data-up='sour'] > a[data-berry='aspear'], .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy'] > a[data-berry='cheri'], .berrybuttons[data-up='dry'] > a[data-berry='chesto'], .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet'] > a[data-berry='pecha'], .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter'] > a[data-berry='rawst'], .berrybuttons[data-up='any'] > a[data-berry='pecha'] { display: inline-block; background:none; } [/style]
code by koivern
offic. oyasumi punpun art

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Invalid ID on line 68

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

@koivern This is the best I could get with my limited knowledge I had to put a space between each [nobbcode][pkmnpanel][/nobbcode] though [hide=Style Code] [nobbcode] [style] .party > div { background:#FFC7D3; border:none; border-radius:none; color: #570014; width: 150px; height: 125px; .pkmn { position: relative; top: 20px; } .expbar { border: #570014 2px solid; background: #FFC7D3; color: #570014; &> div { background: #FF9EB3; border-right: #570014 2px solid; } } .name > a { color: #570014; display:inline; padding:5px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 10px; } .expbar {display: none;} .taste {display: none;} .happy {display: none;} .nature {display: none;} .type {display: none;} .berrybuttons > a { display: none; } } .berrybuttons[data-up='sour'] > a[data-berry='aspear'], .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy'] > a[data-berry='cheri'], .berrybuttons[data-up='dry'] > a[data-berry='chesto'], .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet'] > a[data-berry='pecha'], .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter'] > a[data-berry='rawst'], .berrybuttons[data-up='any'] > a[data-berry='pecha'] { display: block; background: none; position: absolute; top: -80%; left: 40%; } [/style] [/nobbcode] [/hide] [hide=Result] [pkmnpanel=CSd3F] [pkmnpanel=MGpJZ] [pkmnpanel=MFlZQ] [style] .party > div { background:#FFC7D3; border:none; border-radius:none; color: #570014; width: 150px; height: 125px; .pkmn { position: relative; top: 20px; } .expbar { border: #570014 2px solid; background: #FFC7D3; color: #570014; &> div { background: #FF9EB3; border-right: #570014 2px solid; } } .name > a { color: #570014; display:inline; padding:5px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 10px; } .expbar {display: none;} .taste {display: none;} .happy {display: none;} .nature {display: none;} .type {display: none;} .berrybuttons > a { display: none; } } .berrybuttons[data-up='sour'] > a[data-berry='aspear'], .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy'] > a[data-berry='cheri'], .berrybuttons[data-up='dry'] > a[data-berry='chesto'], .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet'] > a[data-berry='pecha'], .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter'] > a[data-berry='rawst'], .berrybuttons[data-up='any'] > a[data-berry='pecha'] { display: block; background: none; position: absolute; top: -80%; left: 40%; } [/style] [/hide]
@ starwarsgirl I also appologize for double posting in the same day too

QUOTE originally posted by B0r1sL0v3r

.panel { &>h3 { } &>div { } } h3 refers to the banner, or the box title, while div is the contents inside, usually hidden inside. To change the text color in the h3 section, add a { color: something; } (for links/click to open) and color: something; for plain text. You will need both because anything that opens is a link and static headers use regular color coding. This is tricky, so study the example carefully! as obtained from Styleclass and You: an Introduction
this should apply for accordion boxes too

bbcode for accordian

If you meant bbcode its still the same as far as I know: [accordion] [a-section=Title 1]Contents 1[/a-section] [a-section=Title 2]Contents 2[/a-section] [a-section Title 3]Contents 3[/a-section] [/accordion]

the Style code for this

.panel { border: 0.25px solid brown; background-color: hidden; &>h3 { border-bottom: 1.5px solid black; color: black; background-color: orange; border-radius: 2px; padding: 3px; a { color: brown; text-decoration: none; } a:hover { color: blue; } &>div { color: black; background-color: white; border: 0.5px solid maroon; border-radius: 2px; padding: 3px; } } }
XxCherrim30xX's AvatarXxCherrim30xX
Heya, I'm trying to make a style code for my shop, and was wondering if someone could tell me how to change the colour of the horizontal lines
this thing vvv
. Any help is appreciated! =) Edit: I'm not sure if this is as close as you can get or not, but I used a border code to color it instead.

Here's the code, if you want it

[style] hr { border: 1.25px solid #FF5C7F; } [/style]

The results

((Colour is #FF5C7F))
Cherrim // Female
^^ "Click my favs?" ^^
Drifloon Hunt: 0S // 0A // 0M // 109H

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page