PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to CSS (Beginner & Intermediate) [In Progress]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7778798081828384

Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
Is anyone a CSS artist I really want to change the colors of my combees into the original ones is that actually able to happen? I don't know about this stuff...
Bhoomi's AvatarBhoomi
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

QUOTE originally posted by HânäMøchìï

Is there a way to display how many boxes I have in total?
(sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)
In the BBCode guide, under misc > math tab, there's some code that adds up all the box types. You could also use one of the item tables in this guide. (Sorry I can't answer the background thing right now)
Thank you!

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
Deermoth's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeermoth
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by FrostyDovah

Is anyone a CSS artist I really want to change the colors of my combees into the original ones is that actually able to happen? I don't know about this stuff...
What did you mean by this?
Perfect Pecha Berry

Perfect Pecha Berry

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Pecha Berry, bursting with sweet flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Type Race Score : 708
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by DeerSenpai

QUOTE originally posted by FrostyDovah

What did you mean by this?
I was wondering if I can only see the old combee colors again like my own personal sprite skin that I can see but it looks normal for everyone else.
As in, change the Combee sprite to only show the original Combee colors (non shiny/albino/melan) for your own account viewing? You could use Corviknight's code to replace specific pokemon images,

code

Direct copy-paste from their guide here .party>div[data-pid*="INSERT ID"]>.pkmn>.pokemon, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>div, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="INSERT ID"] { background-image:url("INSERT URL")!important; background-position: center 75%; background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 100px; width: 100px; } .party>div[data-pid*="INSERT ID"]>.pkmn>.pokemon::before, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>div::before, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>img { opacity:0; }
but it would only be for one specific pokemon you own (and you'd have to repeat it for each Combee in your fields, seems like a pain) I'm not sure if there's a way to change every Combee on the site to match your site skin.. or maybe I was mistaken in what you were asking?
grandmaster.pngc.png
Oh darn I thought it was all sprites thank you for the help I will stick with the normal colors
QuirkyRabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyRabbit
graphics.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
There is actually a method which is explained in this post by DrWho and which I've modified a bit. It will replace all images of one type of Pokemon across the site except platform code pictures (and before you ask, there's no way to change those). I assume you want to replace the albino and melan sprites for Combee, because the regular and shiny sprites were not changed as far as I know. So there are four copies for albino male, albino female, melan male, and melan female. You'll want to paste this code into the CSS section of your QoL script. It might not work if you paste it into your site skin. img[src*='j/t/f'], .pokemon[style*='j/t/f']{ object-position: 9999px; background-image: url("https://pokefarm.wiki/images/archive/a/a3/20210627122422%21Albino_Combee.png"); } img[src*='u/h/f'], .pokemon[style*='u/h/f']{ object-position: 9999px; background-image: url("https://pokefarm.wiki/images/archive/8/8e/20210627122508%21Albino_Female_Combee.png"); } img[src*='i/9/k/c'], .pokemon[style*='i/9/k/c']{ object-position: 9999px; background-image: url("https://pokefarm.wiki/images/archive/c/ca/20210627122002%21Melan_Combee.png"); } img[src*='h/e/l/2'], .pokemon[style*='h/e/l/2']{ object-position: 9999px; background-image: url("https://pokefarm.wiki/images/archive/6/6c/20210804180628%21Melan_Female_Combee.png"); }
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
grandmaster.pngc.png
Boop thank you UwU Edited post
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
senior.pnge+.png
So, I tried making a site skin... Path:J_8p/g-s-eevee How do I change the green? I don’t know how...

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

So, I tried making a site skin... Path:J_8p/g-s-eevee How do I change the green? I don’t know how...
Wow that's an adorable skin!! I tried looking around a bit to see what you meant by green. Did you do a hard refresh/clear cache on your browser? Because to me it looks great! I would suggest changing the purple text color to something easier to read though ^^ for your eyes' sake xD

Pages: 123··· 7778798081828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page