PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to CSS (Beginner & Intermediate) [In Progress]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 828384

Deermoth's AvatarDeermoth
Aah thank you! I completely forgot about using % instead of px- lemme go try this! I should probably check as I code too LOL- Edit, works amazingly ;u; thank you so much!
Art Shop Collecting 21/500 15/500
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
If you want to limit the tab size on large screens, you can use "max-width: 250px;" or similar. You can combine min/max sizes with things like %s on the regular size settings to set upper/lower limits :) Edit: Uhh there's also probably a way to get rid of that blank space at the top of the signature hold on let me check on desktop instead of mobile Edit2: Ok, remove the line break between your first line and the [ ul ], or add the line-span brackets like in some of the other sections of code to prevent the blank line at the top. That should help it fit a bit better on mobile? (on my phone at least it cuts off a little at the bottom) [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ ][ul]
Fixed that, thank you! It was also bugging me but I only noticed it on my pc for some reason? For now I've been looking at this code for so long and I'm just done with it, satisfied xD I'm kinda proud of myself tbh, I didn't know anything about css when I joined pfq
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
Is there a way to display how many boxes I have in total?
(sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub
I can't get the Background image thing to work. Can somebody show me the code used to get a background image?

All across space and time, everyone shall fear me!

Avatar credit goes to Slugcatt! Whyn't go show their Pokemon some love? My shop!
Pokemon Anime image obtained from Tenor.com
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by HânäMøchìï

In the BBCode guide, under misc > math tab, there's some code that adds up all the box types. You could also use one of the item tables in this guide. (Sorry I can't answer the background thing right now)
MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

QUOTE originally posted by HânäMøchìï

In the BBCode guide, under misc > math tab, there's some code that adds up all the box types. You could also use one of the item tables in this guide. (Sorry I can't answer the background thing right now)
No worries, I found it out ^^

QUOTE originally posted by MegaSwinub

I can't get the Background image thing to work. Can somebody show me the code used to get a background image?

I'm pretty sure you can just use
[style] .placeholder { background: url(image url); } [/style]
with placeholder being where you want the background to go. Say you want the background to be in the tab you click on, then it would be something like..
[style] .tabbed_interface { &>ul { &>li { li:first-of-type { background: url(image url); } }}} [/style]
where li:first-of-type is the first tab I'm not too great at this so if I misunderstood/got something wrong I apologize!
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
I recommend using " or ' to surround the image url! Sometimes the link contains one of those two symbols, so be cautious of that, but it helps prevent problems further in your code, especially if one or the other exists in the image link.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

^ Forgot that bit!

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page