PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Whats your gender identity?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12345

HAL.exe's AvatarHAL.exe
we're a DID system with a lot of gender identities across various alters... i'm not the host and my identity doesn't match our outward presentation, but it's sort of like. neutrois or agender or something. i don't feel human so it's complicated. i use it/its and xe/xem pronouns most of the time and i find xenogenders related to robots and aliens fascinating, though i don't know that they apply to me (my alterhumanity is definitely aligned with robots/AI/aliens, but not really my 'gender'). collectively we've gone through a fairly complex pipeline of genders over the years. it started off as trans man (he/him) > trans nonbinary man (he/they) > nonbinary (they/he) > genderfluid (they/he/she) > nonbinary woman (they/she) (we actually detransitioned a little during this time) > and then we found out we're a DID system and things started making more sense, so there was less constant upheaval about it like before. i would say we collectively present as just 'gender: ???' now. online we tend to use they/it pronouns (though our host sometimes switches to she/her or he/him depending on how they're feeling) but in meatspace we're generally read as a man (trans or cis, depending on who's observing, you know how it is) or at least transmasculine, and use he/they pronouns for simplicity's sake haha. in general for anyone questioning, i would say experiment as much as you want. don't feel like you have to commit to one thing forever. we've been on T, have a beard, and outwardly look very much like a man but we still roll it back sometimes and present as a cis woman (so sometimes our experiences honestly align far more with transfeminine individuals than transmasculine). you can do whatever you want forever.
GlenThyme's AvatarGlenThyme
You know those baby toys where you have a bunch of basic shapes, and blocks with those silhouttes for you to post the blocks through? And sometimes you can get one shape to fit through multiple holes, even if they're not a perfect fit. I think of my gender as being like that, there are multiple gender identity holes I can fit through, even if I'm not sure any of them are a perfect fit. So I fit through genderqueer, and non-binary,masc and genderfluid, some days i almost exactly fit the hole for agender or even gendervoid. Pronoun wise i only expect people i have any kind of interpersonal relationship with to use they/them, otherwise i accept what they give, which is always based on my assigned gender, which I don't have much in the way of resources to alter very much.
Sooty's AvatarSooty
heehe nonbiney :3 They/it though I often just say they/them cuz people get..quite judgemental about it sometimes c':
Lv. 100 — +756,264
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
Haptsonirî's AvatarHaptsonirî
i'm genderfluid, and my gender goes anywhere from woman to man to neither to any combination of any relationship to the binary genders, or none at all. it's been a confusing journey, to say the least. i'm most settled on testosterone so i'm happy with the transmasculine identity, as well as transandrogynous. i love talking about gender and if anyone wants to PM me to ask questions about it, please feel free!
Sun Tiny Icon made by Juku
they/he/she. journal.
Genderfluid Tiny Icon made by Juku
batbrain's Avatarbatbrain
Another DID system here! Considering our gender identities from a plural stance can get kind of complicated, and if you're still questioning your gender, I don't want to overwhelm you, so I'm going to leave dissociation out of it for the moment c: Basically, I'm overall genderfluid, and a lot of the genders I experience are xenic, meaning I have to use metaphor to really describe them. Sometimes my gender feels very simply Boy, but at other times, the only way I can describe my gender sounds something like, "she/it, like a really fluffy cloud on a sunny day," or even something silly like, "he/him, but like, a quail." I like to experiment a lot - with names, with pronouns, and my clothing style can completely change from one day to the next. I like it when people pick a pronoun for me at random, or when people use both feminine and masculine terms in one sentence, like, "He's a pretty girl." I look at gender and its place in society in a bit of a detached, philosophical way, and it's kind of shaped who I am as a person. I don't put a whole lot of weight on gender, I just like how it feels! Sometimes when I'm sad, my gender can disappear completely, but when I'm really happy, my gender can feel vibrant and interesting! That's my experience anyway. I really like hearing about others experiences, so this thread has been fun to look through. I hope you figure yourself out! And don't forget to have fun with it! Leaning about yourself can be scary, but it should also be exciting! If you have any questions, don't be shy ♡ c:
Gasp! Mysterious babies!
draconiceva's Avatardraconiceva
i'm a genderqueer transfemmasc boygirl that uses it/its pronouns! being intersex and a plural system both play a big part in my gender identity, especially the fact that it contains multitudes: i'm a boy but also a girl at the same time, i'm simultaneously transfem and transmasc, etc. it's been a very confusing journey for me because i used to solely look at all aspects of my identity through a singular lens, i thought i could only be One Or The Other for a long time. once i realized i could be multigendered, everything just clicked for me!
eva (it/its) | -5 server time avatar by yukiko baba (source)
evilautism666's Avatarevilautism666
hello! my gender is a bit unique -- i have two big labels, but technically speaking i have 28 and maybe more or less whole genders! this is because i identify as both xenogender and xenofluid. a common way i describe my xenogender experience to people is that my gender spiraled so far away from the typical gender binary that my brain freaked out and decided to make it's very own gender binary! the fangs binary is what ive taken to calling it...that's way too much for right now, though. a big factor as to why my gender is like this is because of my autism! my brain, for some reason, had a difficult time processing what gender was. i went from female to genderfluid to bigender to pangander to, finally, xenogender, after discovering the concept of them and feeling it just click. regarding my xenofluidity, it also fluctuates in strange ways! some days i feel like all my genders at once some days i feel like a handful, or a select few, or as the day goes on i feel my gender switch and change or fade off! it's weird, but it's me! and i love that about me! a big part about gender is loving it! whatever is most comfy, it's your right! and that can change too, because people change! it's very lovely!!!!
tapeworming...
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
im honestly not entirely certain about mine at the moment, but the most fitting label i've found is amasculine! it's basically just being agender but in a masculine way. for me that means being perceived as masculine, masculine presentation, etc. even though i'm not necessarily a man. i also like to hoard a bunch of xenogenders because they just fit so.. nicely. i've honestly lost track of how many i've seen and gone "wow that is literally me!" but most have been robot/tech related :]
finn + blurr | he/they score: 2260 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
benrey lover's Avatarbenrey lover
i'm non-binary and pangender, so i identify with a whole lot of xenogenders while staying outside of the gender binary. i feel my identity is best described by concepts that aren't usually related to gender. and i use he/it/she pronouns, though i prefer he and it over she. basically i'm an incomprehensible cosmic entity and my gender cannot be explained with simple human terms
he/it pronouns (pfp art by doofazoid on twitter)
Beauty Dahlia's AvatarBeauty Dahlia
Female, I genuinely don't vibe with anything else.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page