PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Whats your gender identity?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 1234

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
currently struggling with mine, wanna know others experiences C:
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Trans Masculine!

transphobia mentioned

In about 6th grade, I began to realize I didn't quite seem like I felt my body was 'mine'- ever. It always felt incredibly heavy and it felt almost as though I had been given the wrong hand in life. I slowly began to hate my reflection, my voice, everything. I managed to get my head shaved and even though I still looked like a girl, when I looked in the mirror, I almost felt free. Sure, I still wasn't 'me', but I was a little closer. In 7th grade, I began to realize that "Hey, I don't think I'm a girl." I began to identify as genderfluid to close friends and would wear baggy jackets to try to give the impression I wasn't a girl- this never worked. I remember distinctly I was sitting with an art table when I told someone that I was trans- that sometimes, I didn't feel like a girl. Sometimes, I felt like a boy. She looked at me and said "That's not trans." Never spoke another word to her. About two weeks later, I asked a close friend to only refer to me as "Alex" and to use He/Him for me. I nearly began sobbing when they did. It felt like they were referring to me, not this person I was born into. The name did not stick, however. In 8th grade, I was outed to my mom. I don't want to get into details, but it was an uphill battle for quite some time. She wouldn't use my name, and she also told my dad, who was even worse. My mom would use the excuse "I'm going through a lot" to keep me quiet. It was my older sister coming out as trans that got her to stop. My dad? Well, we ordered pizza one night, and he misgendered me in front of the pizza delivery worker, saying "You're my kid, I can call you what I want" and I remember going "No, I'm your son." Somehow, that's all it took. It's been 5 years since I realized I was a boy, and 6 years since I began to hate my body. I'm now on Testosterone and have two parents who accept me and managed to get over their own prejudice and help me start T even though I am a minor and have even gotten my name legally changed.
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,630,990
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2080 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
bonetrousle's Avatarbonetrousle
transmasc hyperfem! he/any for me, if someone asks for my pronouns i'll say he, but i'm ok with any!!
Ruby ♡ He/She ♡ 9teen ♡ sprite credit hello !!! my name is ruby, i'm a shiny hunter and a competitive battler, and i am in the EST timezone!
my self identity is agender specifically, so i describe this to friends as "my gender is no". my closest people mostly call me they/them, some call me he/him, some she/her. but i do also identify with nonbinary and trans masc (at work they know me as a trans man). i dont really care what im referred to mostly except for a couple terms ("lady" makes my skin crawl). the way it went for me was cis girl -> nonbinary (they/them) -> trans man (they/he) -> ??? (any) so someone calling me a woman or a man feels like someone calling me an artist. they might see me doing an approximation of the term (doodling, wearing a dress) but im really just three geese in a trenchcoat
made by LeagueofPotatoes
Score: 0
Zakle's AvatarZakle
I also identify as agender but I'm rather used to being referred to with masculine pronouns and so I use 'em along with they/them. The way I personally describe myself is that I feel much like a sentient brick.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 55 — 7,960 / 9,241
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonWater
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Seall's AvatarSeall
I’m genderfluid :) I can’t seem to settle for one gender, which is why the non-binary label is so affirming!
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
I'm a trans man, and have been in medical transition since late 2017!
SimplyJason's AvatarSimplyJason
i mix a lot of labels but the best description is probably genderqueer trans man / transmasc enby. i use they/it/xe/pup pronouns, but tend to just say i use they/them when people ask. my gender journey(tm) went something like this: cis girl -> binary trans man (he/him) -> binary trans man (he/they) -> binary genderqueer trans man (he/they/it) -> nonbinary transmasc (they/it/xe) -> genderqueer trans man / transmasc enby (they/it/xe/pup). basically boiled down to " i know i'm not a woman and i align more with manhood, but i also just feel like i exist without fitting into one another and gender is weird. i'm just me "

jason | they/it/xe/pup & es/xier (auf deutsch) | 24+

my name is jason, and i’m just your average gay, genderqueer trans man with a love for canid pokés.
My Website!Social Justice Infocredits

credits

code @neonyan forum icon @aishfish on toyhouse signature portrait @cscoop on toyhouse
Quindecim's AvatarQuindecim
I'm agender! Kind of in a similar position to soupgoose in the "my gender is no" category. It took a fair bit of time to reach that, won't lie. I struggled a lot with my gender identity when I thought about it at first, because I wasn't comfy being as my birth gender, but didn't wanna be the other option either. So eventually, I went from cis -> genderfluid -> nonbinary -> agender entirely!
avatar made by emmuffin on the PMD sprite repository!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Nonbinary lesbian, in the way I often describe it: "I want other WLW to see me as a lesbian and I want everyone else to see me as genderless/gender-neutral/an entity." I'm a lot happier being me and not fitting into any definitions for what a man or a woman is, but still definitely connected to lesbian community and lesbian history of being gender non-conforming. I prefer they/them pronouns a lot, although I don't mind other pronouns if someone doesn't know me, etc.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page