PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Whats your gender identity?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous > Whats your gender identity? >

batbrain's Avatarbatbrain
champion.png
Another DID system here! Considering our gender identities from a plural stance can get kind of complicated, and if you're still questioning your gender, I don't want to overwhelm you, so I'm going to leave dissociation out of it for the moment c: Basically, I'm overall genderfluid, and a lot of the genders I experience are xenic, meaning I have to use metaphor to really describe them. Sometimes my gender feels very simply Boy, but at other times, the only way I can describe my gender sounds something like, "she/it, like a really fluffy cloud on a sunny day," or even something silly like, "he/him, but like, a quail." I like to experiment a lot - with names, with pronouns, and my clothing style can completely change from one day to the next. I like it when people pick a pronoun for me at random, or when people use both feminine and masculine terms in one sentence, like, "He's a pretty girl." I look at gender and its place in society in a bit of a detached, philosophical way, and it's kind of shaped who I am as a person. I don't put a whole lot of weight on gender, I just like how it feels! Sometimes when I'm sad, my gender can disappear completely, but when I'm really happy, my gender can feel vibrant and interesting! That's my experience anyway. I really like hearing about others experiences, so this thread has been fun to look through. I hope you figure yourself out! And don't forget to have fun with it! Leaning about yourself can be scary, but it should also be exciting! If you have any questions, don't be shy ♡ c:
Gasp! Mysterious babies!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page