PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Route 210's Chance Encounter

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 12345

MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
I want to fight for a badge! Name: MelanUmbreon4 Battle Style: 3v3 Team: GIBSON, SPIKY HAT, Cyclizar Opponents: Umbreon, Meowscarada, Arbok Gems?: Considering it, but no for now :) Badge (1-4): 1 (basic badge)
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Welcome to the Gym! I'll assume you want a Knockout-style for this group (where each fights once, most KOs wins) and since it's a 3v3 you'll need to win 2 of the matchups for the badge. My team will be sent in a hidden order. If all that sounds good, feel free to send the first spar! Edit: Nicely done! I'll have your badge in PMs shortly. Feel free to challenge again anytime!
Avatar from Changed, by DragonSnow
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I want to fight for a badge! Name: ACottontail Battle Style: Wildcard Team: Opponents: Gems?: Yes Badge (1-4): 1-3, all at once!
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Heya, welcome to the Gym! Your team and selection looks perfectly set for your badge choices, so if you win the collective battle, all three badges will be yours! Outside of that, you chose Wildcard, so one of my Pokemon will be secretly switched out for another and all will be sent in a hidden order. For a 4v4, you'll need to beat 3 of the matches (or the Wildcard) to win the battle in full. If all that sounds right feel free to send the first spar! If not, feel free to edit your challenge or PM me with any questions about the format. Thanks for trying it out! Edit: Good match! You've got a strong team and covered your type spread well! Come back anytime to challenge again!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page