PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Route 210's Chance Encounter

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 12345

Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
The Poison race brings new souls! More to come, but for the check-in these two spiky friends have joined the crew!
Avatar from Changed, by DragonSnow
I want to fight for a badge! Name: Yinyun Giranite Battle Style: Wildcard 4v4 Team: Alolan Muk, Rapidash, Togekiss, and Mega Raichu Opponents: Any Gems?: Yes Badge (1-4): As this is my first fight against this gym, I shall start off with 1.
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Yinny's Shop of Questioning! The place where I question all of life's greatest mysteries (not really; it's just a shop).

Badge Case

Starter Badge A badge for a superstar team! Earned on Route 210
Opaline Coast Gym Badge
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Heya! Welcome to the Gym! As far as Wildcard goes it doesn't do much if I'm picking my team, but that's not really a problem so much as a technicality - it'll be a standard 4v4 which is still good for the Badge challenge. Matching BSTs, I'll be using Talonflame (Totem), Alolan Ninetales, Taimorpha, and Mega Scolipede in a hidden order. If all that sounds good, feel free to send the first spar! Aftermath: Well done! That was a great set of battles! I'll send the badge code to you in PMs shortly. Feel free to challenge again anytime!
I want to fight for a badge! Name: runawayballista Battle Style: 4v4 (non-wildcard)! Team: Taimorpha, Alola Ninetales, Samurott, Umbreon Opponents: any! Gems?: yes Badge (1-4): let's start with 1 :) to clarify, each pokemon is used once in non-wildcard battles as well, correct?
send me spars! 💥💥💥
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Heya! Welcome to the Gym! And yeah, unless you specify otherwise I think the site standard is one use apiece. If you're looking for the knockout style where you fight 'till faint that's perfectly fair, but I'll assume otherwise for this challenge. Against your team I'll be using my Taimorpha, Alolan Ninetales, Mirrarch, and Inteleon in a hidden order. If you beat 3 or all of them, the first badge will be yours! If all above seems correct, feel free to send the first spar! Aftermath: Ha, that last one was basically down to luck! Nice work on your team, they look great! If you want to fight Mirrarch still I'm happy to duel some more, if not, feel free to challenge again whenever!
thank you for the battles! though i lost, i had a lot of fun :) i will have to train up and challenge you again sometime soon!
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Bump! I'm working on some new friends, just being slow with the Gummies. Might cut them in before another two weeks...
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
I want a battle for fun! Name: Azurealis Battle Style: 1v1 Team: Meowscarada! Opponents: ...Meowscarada! ^^ Gems?: Yes! Notes: My shiny grass cat against your albino grass cat! May the best kitty prevail <3

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
A mirror match of magicians! How could I say no? He's on his way! (Oh, and welcome to the gym!) Edit: That was exactly as performative as I would expect from a Meowscarada duel - no real blows landing and the victor decided by judgement. Good match, ha!
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Stayin' alive bump! Still working on the crew.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page