PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Route 210's Chance Encounter

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 12345

Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Hey there! Welcome to the Gym, and thanks for trying it out! I'll go ahead and send my first 4 against you, and let's see what you've got! Aftermath: Good work, it was a fun set! Feel free to come back and challenge again anytime!
Avatar from Changed, by DragonSnow
CelestialRose's AvatarCelestialRose
Thank you for the battle! And letting me know about how to move the battles along faster by exchanging who sends the spar requests. I appreciate it!
Score: 0
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Happy to help! If you find an interest in the Sparring scene, there's a guide on how IV breeding and EV training works, and you're welcome to any of the 'mons from my free fields to help you get started! Best of luck!
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Two-week bump! I should have at least one new spirit for the next update, she just needs to be trained up first.
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Update bump! New friends have arrived~
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Alright I spent so long prepping newbies that I missed all my bumps, so I'm just gonna drip-feed the rest of them. For right now, these two have joined the crew!
AidenW's AvatarAidenW
I want to fight for a badge Please! Name: AidenW Battle Style: Knockout Team: Portalgeist, Nidorino, Cofagrigus, Golosipod Opponents: Any Gems?: No Badge (1-4): 1
Avatar and Garden Clan image Credited to Aiden Westover
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
*My avatar was made using Fusioncalc.com (Put aegislash and aegislash together!)
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Hey there! Thanks for trying out the Gym! For a Knockout badge battle, you'll need to defeat all 4 of my Pokemon before all of yours have been defeated. For a team of Polteageist, Nidorino, Cofagrigus, and Golisopod, you'll face Alolan Ninetales, Witch Liepard, Theivul, and Mirrarch in a hidden order! If all that sounds right, feel free to send the first spar. Best of luck!
AidenW's AvatarAidenW
Okay thanks! sorry for not responding earlier, I forgot to subscribe to this one. I will send spar. Also by the way, i did not mean polteachagheist, I meant Portalgeist:
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Oh! Apologies, I haven't seen them in so long I thought you had been autocorrected, ha! As long as you're fine with that opposing team though that's no problem, just a misunderstanding on my part.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page