PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Route 210's Chance Encounter

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 12345

ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
I want to fight for a badge! Name:tiredbean47 Battle Style:1v1 Team:mega-metagros Opponents:mega haxorus (i think has a bst og 640 as apposed to metagross's 700 in mega form) Gems?:no Badge (1-4):1
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Welcome to the Gym! All looks good in the details, so you're fighting a 1v1 and upon victory I'll have the first badge sent to you. If all that sounds right, feel free to send the spar! Aftermath: Good fight! The badge is all yours~ Come back to challenge further or practice anytime!
Avatar from Changed, by DragonSnow
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
I want to fight for a badge! Name:tiredbean47 Battle Style:1v1 Team:dragapult, electivire, mega metagross, charizard Opponents:1.totem-braviary, totem talon-flamek mega noivern, ninetales Gems?:no Badge (1-4):2
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Welcome back! Just as a quick note, the Badge requirements for Badge 2 is a 4v4 - they're all listed in the Battling tab. I'm happy to spar with you regardless, but under these conditions, it won't be a Badge Challenge. If you want to spar anyway, feel free to send it; if you'd like to revise your challenge, you may do that as well! If you have further questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks for your interest!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I’m surprised I never battled here oo I want a battle for fun! Name: LilypadLife Battle Style: Wildcard Team: Mega Glaceon, Mega Ninetails, Mega Zoroark, and mega Haxorus Opponents: You can choose! Gems?: No, but perhaps next time Notes: I’ll probably be back for the badge, but I just want to play around with my team :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Welcome to the Gym! Looks like I'm on the home field this time, ha! As long as that's the team I'm up against, how does another mirror match strike you? That, or I'll throw some <600 BSTs with Type Advantage to test their stats in bad matches. Let me know what you think is a good test, then I'll be ready to fight!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Haha you can choose! I'm just playing along, I'm honestly fine with either! Mirror match does sound like fun though, I'm interested to see how that goes without gems :) thanks! Edit: woo! haha, ended in a close tie! Guess we're evenly matched, I'll say! I'll be back soon for a rematch hopefully once I get a desired Pokémon for my team >:)
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Nice fighting! Pretty much the expected outcome for a mirror match, I imagine, but some of those matches were crazy close! Feel free to test out anyone else, too!
Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
Bump! No new additions to the teams just yet, but the oldies-but-goodies are always ready to rumble!
CelestialRose's AvatarCelestialRose
I want a battle for fun! Name: Roseish Battle Style: 4v4 Team: Delcatty, Buneary, Maushold, Wooloo Opponents: wildcard/any Gems?: no Notes: I'm really new to the game and really don't think I'll be winning but I wanted to interact with the gym systems here and get a feel for them, even if I am suuuuper undertrained. Lets have fun!
Score: 0

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page