PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 747576777879

cuporyce's Avatarcuporyce
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: furfrou !! I am choosing the number: #3 please!! other: auauaua so glad to be back thank you guys for still hosting these!!!
Score: 377
badge code by LycanKai
0 / 0 / 80 / Hatched
CT's AvatarCT
Hey Addy and Ludmilla! I wanna join your raffle! I am entering for: Pikipek I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thanks for hosting! also, hydration check 🫵
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Stonjourner I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you for hosting
Tiny Mushroom

Tiny Mushroom

Treasure

(: 0)

A plain, ordinary mushroom. Can be sold cheaply.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +233,907
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFire
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
(avatar is an oc i made with this picrew: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/626197)
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Trapinch I am choosing the number: #1 Other: Ty for always hosting!
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
DaBirbMaster's AvatarDaBirbMaster
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only):Lunatone!! I am entering for the: Geodude(alola) I am choosing the number: #6 Other: tysm
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Escuie (Penguins) I am choosing the number: #4 Other: thanks for hosting
Pfp from Pfq
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Pikipek I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks
Profile made by Dachsbuns Me and Snowy's Shop! Typerace Score: 68 Delta Collector (PM)
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1
Hey Addy and Ludmilla! I wanna join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Lunatone I am entering for: Pikipek I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Thanks for hosting!
Hamez's AvatarHamez
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Roggenrola I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks, as always~
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 19,276 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 46/500
Supersayan's AvatarSupersayan
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Lunatone I am entering for the: Spearow I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thanks

Pages: 123··· 747576777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page