PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 777879

CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Minior I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Thank you,
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Mawiles! I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 8558 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
uncouthbeast's Avataruncouthbeast
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Amaura I am choosing the number: #5 Other: Hoping to finally win this time lol
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Trophy by Cryst
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Varoom I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you ^^
Tiny Mushroom

Tiny Mushroom

Treasure

(: 0)

A plain, ordinary mushroom. Can be sold cheaply.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +233,907
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFire
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
(avatar is an oc i made with this picrew: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/626197)
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Archen I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Thanks for running these :)
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
duckq's Avatarduckq
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Minior (Red Core) I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thanks
Urahara's AvatarUrahara
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Dondozo I am entering for the: Minior (red core) I am choosing the number: #4 Other: I am not a first time entrant but I recently changed my username I used to be Impidimp
avatar is official art from Bleach manga
× 186 / 500
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
Hello everyone~! I finally got on PC and added everyone ♥ Good luck!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 1708
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the:pawniard I am choosing the number: #3 Other: hola
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
xelario's Avatarxelario
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: Minior (red core) I am choosing the number: #9 Other: thanks 4 hosting :D

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page