PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku's F2U Pixel-Art Tiny Icons (5/5) & SBGIFS (-2/5)| CLOSED!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
Sure! I'll add both of them to the queue right now, and lock the thread until I've finished the Nincada one! Thank you! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
grandmaster.pngd.png
I'd like a Tiny Icon, Juku! Username: applekrisps Request: Gay Man Flag Reference: the five-striped one, right here! Other: i'd like to leave an 100gp tip :) the stuff you've made looks really nice! i'll definitely check back to see what else you make!

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U
Absolutely! I'll add that to the list and close down for the time being! I'm currently working on getting the Baits done, so it may take a little bit. Thank you for the kind words! ^v^ - Juku
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
little demiboy button please!
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
Got it! Adding to the Queue and closing momentarily! ^v^ - Juku
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
arceus.pnga.png
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: rosso-cadere Request: totodile and rowlet Other: i love the style of your baits!!!
summon_tor.png258/300
summon_ete.png94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)

QUOTE originally posted by rosso-cadere

I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: rosso-cadere Request: totodile and rowlet Other: i love the style of your baits!!!
Hi hi! Thank you!! I've only got one slot available at the moment, so which would you rather I do first? I could always do the other once my Slots open up a bit, but I'd love to hear which one you'd like me to add in first! ^v^ EDIT: Decided over PM that it would be Rowlet! Added to the Queue; thread will be locked until the Venipede Special Bait GIF is complete! ^v^ - Juku
Bumping to say that I've created and added a few more things to the list! Tiny Icons: Gay / MLM (5-Stripe) Pride Demiboy Pride Special Bait GIFs: Jirachi Sparklemuffin Pattern Maravol Note that, since I've done a Maravol Pattern now, I can do the others! They'll use the same base Maravol art I've made, but I'll swap out the leg colors and the abdomen pattern for whatever Pattern Forme is requested! ^v^ The Queue has opened up three more Slots! Gonna work on the two Slots that are still full, but I'm still taking at least three more requests before I Lock the Thread again! ^v^ - Juku
Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: S'mores Hamham Request: Finizen Other: I love dolphins!

QUOTE originally posted by S'mores Hamham

I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: S'mores Hamham Request: Finizen Other: I love dolphins!
Ah, the first Paldea request! I've added it to the Queue! Thanks for the request! ^v^ - Juku

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page