PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku's F2U Pixel-Art Tiny Icons (5/5) & SBGIFS (-2/5)| CLOSED!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123456··· 161718

EsperBear's AvatarEsperBear
grandmaster.pngd.png
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: EsperBear Request: Lapras Other: Hello again and thank you for the amazing baits. Ill be doing the same tip again ^^

EsperBear | 26

Type Race Score: 0
Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by EsperBear

I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: EsperBear Request: Lapras Other: Hello again and thank you for the amazing baits. Ill be doing the same tip again ^^
Hi hi! Unfortunately, the Special Bait GIF Queue is full at the moment. If you wanna come back once the Queue has thinned out a bit, I'd be glad to add you to the list! Sorry about that! ^v^" - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Juku

QUOTE originally posted by EsperBear

Hi hi! Unfortunately, the Special Bait GIF Queue is full at the moment. If you wanna come back once the Queue has thinned out a bit, I'd be glad to add you to the list! Sorry about that! ^v^" - Juku
Oh I am sorry about that I just realized I looked at the wrong list. I'll be back later to order for it ^^ thank you
I'd like a Tiny Icon, Juku! Username: Omnigendr-Shiftr Request: omnigender flag (if allowed can it be half omnigender half pansexual? if yes I'll pay triple 150k creds) Reference: https://images.app.goo.gl/3HeMppTDsTEXVjj59 https://images.app.goo.gl/KZAM47WCPjoULiq49 Other: will give 50k+ cred as a tip also can I please use the Victini and Rowlet bait as well as the transgender tiny icon?
awesome shops
Rie's Hunts and Emporium
v-steel.png
steel
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
BlueBlissey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlueBlissey
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: BlueBlissey Request: Weedle Other: It feels like such an odd request for a bait but I'm 2500 eggs in, 23 shinies and 12 albinos... I feel like I need the help once type race is over, haha!

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
1.pngsummon_ent.png x 26/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +16,108,178
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,620,948
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
Omnigendr-Shiftr - I can totally put the two of them side-by-side! I'll probably make ordinary versions of the two flags for other users to use, as well, just 'cause I'm in a mood to make some Tiny Icons right now, haha! And absolutely you can! No need to ask permission; as long as you give credit, I'm totally fine with you using anything I've added to this thread wherever and whenever! Thank you for asking regardless! ^v^ BlueBlissey - Yay, another Bug-Type to make a Bait of! That'll check one more off of my "make-these-SBGIFs-eventually" list, haha! I'll add you to the Queue as well! ^v^ - Juku

QUOTE originally posted by Juku

Omnigendr-Shiftr - I can totally put the two of them side-by-side! I'll probably make ordinary versions of the two flags for other users to use, as well, just 'cause I'm in a mood to make some Tiny Icons right now, haha! And absolutely you can! No need to ask permission; as long as you give credit, I'm totally fine with you using anything I've added to this thread wherever and whenever! Thank you for asking regardless! ^v^ BlueBlissey - Yay, another Bug-Type to make a Bait of! That'll check one more off of my "make-these-SBGIFs-eventually" list, haha! I'll add you to the Queue as well! ^v^ - Juku
tysm!!!! 😭🥹
grandmaster.pngd.png
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: EsperBear Request: Lapras Other: Hello again I see there is an opening this time XD I made sure to pay more attention this time ^^ thank you so much and I will be doing the same tip as last time.
Haha, you're all good!! I've added the Lapras one to the Queue, as well! Sorry for having to have you ask again! And with that, my Special Bait GIFs Queue is CLOSED (for now!) Tiny Icons are still good-to-be-ordered, however, so if you'd like a Tiny Icon done, pleaes feel free to leave a post! I'd like to have a bit more variety, so feel free to ask about random stuff as Tiny Icons, and I'll see what I can do! ^v^ - Juku
Meltan's AvatarMeltan
elite.pnge+.png
id like a semi-tiny icon juku! (150x150) could you make me a meltan semi tiny icon (one i can use for my profile pic) other:thanks
Profile by: Bug Husband

Pages: 123456··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page