PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku's F2U Pixel-Art Tiny Icons (5/5) & SBGIFS (-2/5)| CLOSED!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: Buggjuice Request: Trapinch Other: I'm hunting them as my perm
Avatar by Sheepoid, Baits by Kitkatwitch/LuckyTrefoil, Banners by RWPrince
Juku's AvatarJuku
I've (finally) added Alt Special Bait GIFs of all of the currently-made SBGIFs to their own section in the main post!! From this point on, with every SBGIF order placed, I'll post both the Sparkle version (original SBGIF) & the sparkleless version (Alt SBGIF!) ^v^ This includes the four orders that are currently active (Trubbish for BlackBlood1872, Yveltal for DAYAX0N, Charcadet for Ceruledge & Trapinch for Buggjuice!) I'll get to making their original Sparkle versions most likely later today, but the sparkleless versions are available now in the main post if any of you would like to use them right now!! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: SunshineSunny Request: Starly bait! Other: Wanna hunt this little bird and thought that a bait would be super cute in your pixel art!! :3
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Juku's AvatarJuku
WAHOO!! I've gotten them ALL done!! Much, much better workflow than the last time, haha! I'm proud to say that all five slots in both of the Queues are completely open for orders!! Thank you so much, everybody, for the kind words & all of the fun orders!! ^v^ - Juku
lesbeowulf's Avatarlesbeowulf
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: lesbeowulf Request: kantonian slowpoke! Other: thank ya so much!
hi! }
Juku's AvatarJuku
Done again!! Happy to get another order done! Queue is completely clear once again & so quickly, too, haha! ^v^ - Juku
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
not a request but- i got my first ever melan, only 300 eggs in without hatching any albinos and id like to think it was your toxel bait that helped me :DD
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 0
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
Kiwi-Soda's AvatarKiwi-Soda
I'd like a Tiny Icon, Juku! Username: Kiwi-Soda Request: Team Skull Logo from Pokemon Sun and Moon Other: Your art is so amazing!! :D
Current super favourite Pokemon: Inteleon - Gallade - Bisharp - Gliscor (And vampire gliscor) - Current super favourite Pokemon characters (non exhaustive list): Guzma - Grimsley - Leon - Rika - Cheryl - Gloria - Prof Sycamore - PFP by King Kat!
AceKase's AvatarAceKase
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: AceKase Request: Chinchou! Other: wanted to hunt this little fella, also your icons and baits looks really nice!
  • ?
  • Team Race
  • Credits
Dark-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
stay silly
Dragon-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
pfp credit:button credit:
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: Identity V Request: id love a rookidee bait! Other: tysm for considering juku :] love how ur baits look!
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page