PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku's F2U Pixel-Art Tiny Icons (5/5) & SBGIFS (-2/5)| CLOSED!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 131415161718

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: ShadeWingsArt Request: Galarian Ponyta :D Other: The Wooper one is amazing and ty :DD
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
Juku's AvatarJuku
A great request! I'll add it to the Queue now! Thanks for ordering!! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: rosso-cadere Request: Tornadus (Therian Forme) Other: i dont think ive seen any tornadus bait ever..and i really wanna hunt it so :3!
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: SunshineSunny Request: Shaymin [land forme] Other: I saw that you had the [sky forme] Shaymin bait, but since Shaymin has two formes, well.. Since I am going to hunt Shaymin in the future, I'd like to request this bait! :D
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Juku's AvatarJuku
Another two cool ones! I'll gladly add them to the Queue! (And I'm already up to over halfway full on SBGIFs already, haha!) ^v^ - Juku
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: CombeeCafe Request: Charmander Other: Chaaaaaar
Avatar by Tiaxy, Milkyway by Bugmilk ~Snek goes Blep~
Juku's AvatarJuku
Absolutely! I'll add this one to the Queue, as well! ^v^ - Juku
Skeletal's AvatarSkeletal
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: Skeletal Request: Lunatone! Other: I'm back for the other celestial boy (Loved Solrock so much, just got busy and forgot to express how much I love it lol!)

King | He/They | 21

Current Type Race score = 0
My Art ShopMy Art Carrdcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Skeletal on PokéFarm Q Signature Art @Skeletal on PokéFarm Q Sprites @CaptainNessBot
Juku's AvatarJuku
Hehe, I'm glad you liked it!! I'll gladly add the other space rock to the Queue now! I'll lock the thread up as well so I can make some progress in the current Queue before reopening. I'll probably unlock it once I've gotten through at least one of them, so if any viewers see the thread open again in the next few days, feel free to order again (if you don't already have an order in the Queue, of course!) ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Bump!! I'm finally back open!! Like I mentioned in the very first post, I WILL get to these orders! (Sooner or later, haha!!) Things IRL for my have been a bit rough, so I wasn't able to get things done as quickly as I was hoping to. As was the case last time, I plan on taking orders until one of the Queues fills up. Then, I'll lock the thread & work on the ones I've got until it's cleared up again! No knowing how long that'll take, but I'll try not to take... geez, almost two months... to clear the Queue back up, haha! ^v^" Happy to be back! Can't wait to see what you all order next! ^v^ - Juku

Pages: 123··· 131415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page