PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku's F2U Pixel-Art Tiny Icons (5/5) & SBGIFS (-2/5)| CLOSED!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345··· 161718

EsperBear's AvatarEsperBear
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: EsperBear Request: Vanillite Other: I love your baits and would also love to tip 20zc

EsperBear | 26

Type Race Score: 0
Juku's AvatarJuku

QUOTE originally posted by EsperBear

I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: EsperBear Request: Vanillite Other: I love your baits and would also love to tip 20zc
Thank you very much! I'll add your request in momentarily! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: tanzaku [formerly jimlakejr] Request: manaphy Other: i'll tip 40 zc! as well as if possible i'd also like to request shaymin ! ^_^
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
Juku's AvatarJuku

QUOTE originally posted by jimlakejr

I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username:jimlakejr (i will be changing in a few days to a Certain name so i will return and amend this by the 28th) Request: manaphy Other: i'll tip 40 zc! as well as if possible i'd also like to request shaymin ! ^_^
I can do that! Thank you! I won't be able to add Shaymin yet, since there's only enough room for one more request, but I'll add it once the Queue clears up a bit! ^v^ - Juku
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
I'd like a Tiny Icon, Juku! Username: applekrisps Request: Genderqueer Flag Reference: boop Other: i'm back! sorry to keep filling up your workload, but the icons & baits you make are really pretty and i get excited whenever i see an update in your shop. remember not to rush yourself!

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U
Am I allowed to request two? I'd like a Tiny Icon, Juku! Username: S'mores Hamham Request: Lesbian Flag Reference: Any one is fine Other: Hello ^^ I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: S'mores Hamham Request: Flamigo Other: I joined the flock if you want to know the full story let me know ^^
Avatar by Sheepoid, Baits by Kitkatwitch/LuckyTrefoil, Banners by RWPrince
Juku's AvatarJuku
Hi hi! I'll be adding Scott's order to the list! Sorry, S'mores, but I can't accept your order at the moment; Scott's order is gonna fill up the queue, and I'd prefer to keep each user to only having two active orders at a time. I won't be able to add your Flamigo Bait until I'm done with your Magikarp one, at the earliest! Apologies; you can always come back later once I've gotten through them! I'll be locking the thread for now, as my slots are gonna be filled! ^v^ - Juku
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Slaps this down. Hi there :) I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: SunshineSunny Request: Valimp! Other: I will so be back later to order more (also, I'm def giving you a tip later!!)
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: GhostPuppy Request: Greavard Other: hiii!!!
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Juku's AvatarJuku
Hi hi! I've added your order to the Queue, Sunny! GhostPuppy, with Sunny's order, the Queue has filled up for Special Bait GIFs for the time being, but as soon as it opens up again, I'll add yours!
This reminds me! I didn't get to post about it since I made the change before a full bump period had gone through:
I've now divided the Queues for Special Bait GIFs and Tiny Icons into two separate Queues of five orders each! That means you can order Tiny Icons and Special Bait GIFs until either of their Queues fill up, then I won't take orders for them until I get through my current Queue. This is great, since it means that what is (relatively) more simple (Tiny Icons) don't get caught behind multiple Special Bait GIFs, which definitely take me longer to make, haha! I can get more done at a quicker pace! ^v^
I've made it very clear in the first post, but I'll just reiterate it in case people haven't reread it yet: A user can only request two things at once and only have two active orders at once! This means that if your username is in the SBGIF Queue and / or the TI Queue for two separate things, then you cannot order anything until I've finised at least one of them! No one has violated this rule so far, so it's really no big deal at the moment; I just wanted to get it out there for future use! ^v^
Anyways, my whole point is: the Queues are (relatively) bigger! Just please make sure that the Queue of the thing(s) you're ordering isn't full before putting your order in! (Or if someone's order before yours will have filled up a Queue!) Thanks for all the attention and orders, everyone! Makes me happy to see so many people interested in my art, haha! ^v^ - Juku

Pages: 12345··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page