PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ink & Obesyx's Record Shop [S/A/D, Spots, Summons, Dexing]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 404142

Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
arceus.pngb.png
@Obesyx I have 1 Terabbite Q and 1 Data Volume: Winged King, if you're interested?
e.pngI'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~ e.png
OBESYX's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOBESYX
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by WickedCityy

@obesyx could I dex these guys today? ... Thank you!!
Sent!

QUOTE originally posted by Lunessca

@Obesyx I have 1 Terabbite Q and 1 Data Volume: Winged King, if you're interested?
Hi there! How's 250zc for the Winged King and 35zc for the Terrabbite?
Asphodel | 24 | they/he | cheriberry.png
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
summon_gim.png 42 until next Gholdengo summon_gim.png
Always buying summon_gim.png for 15 per! flying.png 0 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
arceus.pngb.png
That sounds good!

QUOTE originally posted by Lunessca

That sounds good!
Rad, please send a trade!
Digit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDigit
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
@OBESYX, I have these Megastones/Stickers if you were interested in buying some of them? Farfetchite Q - 25ZC Super Totem Sticker (Masquerain) - 100ZC Breloomite Q - 50ZC Wailordite Q - 35ZC Super Totem Sticker (Whiscash) - 100ZC Latiasite - 40ZC Super Totem Sticker (Mantine) - 100ZC Adamantite - 15ZC Sharkolite Q - 20ZC Dragon Ball - 200ZC
dalia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdalia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
@OBESYX: hi again! would you be willing to swap your 52 medium ice gems for my 32 med ground gems, 9 med electric gems, and 11 med bug gems?
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; dragon.png 0
credit
ohkat's Avatarohkat
grandmaster.pngd.png
@OBESYX; hi! could I dex one of your Gholdengo's for the dexing cost and trade you my three Gimmighoul coins for 45zc?

QUOTE originally posted by Digit

@OBESYX, I have these Megastones/Stickers if you were interested in buying some of them? Farfetchite Q - 25ZC Super Totem Sticker (Masquerain) - 100ZC Breloomite Q - 50ZC Wailordite Q - 35ZC Super Totem Sticker (Whiscash) - 100ZC Latiasite - 40ZC Super Totem Sticker (Mantine) - 100ZC Adamantite - 15ZC Sharkolite Q - 20ZC Dragon Ball - 200ZC
So the total will be 685zc, right? Please send the trade!

QUOTE originally posted by dalia

@OBESYX: hi again! would you be willing to swap your 52 medium ice gems for my 32 med ground gems, 9 med electric gems, and 11 med bug gems?
For sure! Please send the trades!

QUOTE originally posted by ohkat

@OBESYX; hi! could I dex one of your Gholdengo's for the dexing cost and trade you my three Gimmighoul coins for 45zc?
Absolutely; I'll send the gholdengo with payment!

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page