PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol breeder's directory v3

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345

Orihime's AvatarOrihime
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Orihime Pattern: Moon Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Cherry Blossom Garden - Maravol section is under S/A/M tab (Spooders for sale & for pattern swaps) Other looking for timid natured regular, shiny & albinos for every other pattern (missing patterns listed in my about me) the majority of shinies/albinos I can offer as a swap are timid natured (have a few other natures though)
The moment you learn how to spread your wings and love yourself, is the most beautiful moment in life. ♥ ~ credit:MochaFox check out my suggestion for adding an extra button/option for batch sending out sweet hearts ~
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Rosé the Plague Pattern: Clone. Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes! I currently do not keep extras and delta all my extra S/A unless I'm specifically hunting for someone. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? N/A right now! Other: I am seeking all patterns in S/A/M, Naughty natured only! I do not have a list of what I already have yet, but DM's are welcome! Willing to do S/A/M hunts/swaps.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

CobaltSeas's AvatarCobaltSeas
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: CobaltSeas Pattern: Flutter Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you?: YES, I am currently hunting them right now and have been releasing them like crazy since I have too many ;-; would like maybe 10gp per (no limit) so I can get more DCP. Also they're almost all Hasty since I'm hunting for Hasty specials Any Trade Shops I should be aware of?: None as of now Other: Currently not after any, but just would like to reiterate to feel free to PM me if you want any reg Maravols since I have too many rn and would like to see them go to a good home instead of the shelter LOL (If I ever want to start a maravol collection I'll probably update this or something)
  • Main
  • Goals and TR
  • Dreepys
Cobalt, Sea or Doc (she/her) // Avatar by me (DON’T USE)!
CS Smeargle won from getting 1st place in PFQ's very first meme contest. No I won't shut up about it sorry not sorry :/ MA LOOK I WON A MEME CONTEST
Currently Collecting
18/18 Types of Delta Dreepy (DONE!!!)
MISSING: None. Check my fields
Da Siblings
to see the collection
TR Points: 0
MultiFuchsy's AvatarMultiFuchsy
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: MultiFuchsy Pattern: Sarahae Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yeah Any Trade Shops I should be aware of?
Plural System MultiFuchsy
you can call us by Fuchsys or Fluff or Charly, we use nearly every pronoun except it
Discord: Felina Fuchs/felinamultifuchsy ©
avatar is drawn by me, Button is made by me, using a heavily modified heart gold sprite and an official Marshadow sprite, Button is for my and Numbers use
I collect serious
and only serious Pokémon, if you give me a non serious Pokémon I give it to someone who collects it, if I request anything that's not serious it's probably that something went wrong or I am building a breeding pair
Pokémon race: 0 Summons, Melans, Shinies and Albinos in our shop
VibravaX's AvatarVibravaX
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: VibravaX Pattern: Astral Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yep. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Link! I do custom hunts, including Maravol ^^ Other Not interested in any patterns myself <3
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Tha Ninjah~ Check out my hunt shop!
Nojiko444's AvatarNojiko444
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Nojiko444 Pattern: Crystal Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nope Other If I don't have any crystals ready, you might need to wait a little bit for me to breed some. You can always ask for one though! Also there's some other patterns up for grab in my Maravol box
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Calypso Halcyon Pattern: Clone Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes, but probably faster to just send a trade request. happy to swap one of yours for mine! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nope Other If there isn't one in my visible fields, PM me and I'll breed one super quick. just send me a trade request with clone in the message
Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her Time Zone -6 (Reset @ 6PM) ~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV Breeder~ PFP by Ashe Moon

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page