PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol breeder's directory v3

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Hello and welcome to the third version of the Maravol Breeder's directory! How about checking out it's Vivilion sibling?
How to Find Your Maravol Pattern:
Adopt and hatch a Maravol, no Evolution required! Simple as that
Contribute To This Guide! Copy and Paste the form below

Form

[b][u]Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] If unknown, post the display code of your most recent Adopted Maravol Egg so we can see its hatching [b]Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you?[/b] [b]Any Trade Shops I should be aware of?[/b] If so, name any shop you own/co-own people can go to request maravol [b]Other[/b] you can say which version you after reg/shiny/albino/Melan here or you can link to any journal seeking other patterns here or anything extra that you can think of

Rules

• All PFQ Rules apply
  • Any users who does not want to be PM'd about the obtaination of their Pattern will have stated so in the form they have filled out. Please respect their wishes, please.
  • If you haven't found out your Pattern, that's okay. Post in the Pattern part of the Form the display code of your most recently Adopted Maravol Egg.
  • Please post only your own pattern! If you want other people's patterns here, tell them about this thread, please!
  • If you own or co-own a shop at the time of application, please give a link if you wish to, though if you leave a shop or no longer wish people to come to your shop asking about Maravol feel free to edit your post saying that or just simply remove the link from your post
  • If you changed something (I.E., your username), you do not need to repost the form. Just a simple sentence or two detailing the change is fine. Alternatively you may PM me regarding the change
  • When you are listed, I'll be linking to your post so any extra information will be more clearly shown such as the need of an egg pass or looking for other patterns
  • Not really a rule but once Ive added you to the list ill upvote your post to let you know youve been added :3

Patterns and Users

Advertisements

if you wish to make a button for us or something to advertise us it would be most welcome and will go here :3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 180 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Spring12's AvatarSpring12
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Spring12 Pattern: Prisim Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Absolutely~ Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope Other Thanks for doing this, Sandy <3
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: SubwayBoss_Emmet Pattern: Moon! Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yup! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Mango's Market. It does not have any pokemon trading in it though. Other I will need an egg pass if I have none available for trade. Ps: thank you for creating a new list^^
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: FlammableHippie Pattern: Quick Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? I'd appreciate either the gp for the egg, or a pattern\pokemon I don't have. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nah Other nah
thanks guys x3 added you guys in also as i quite like how Lawless is running the sister vivillion thread Im going to be linking to your posts instead of to your profiles (i think that also helps out on if someone forgots to mention here if they have a name change or something :P) hopefully i can keep this guide clear and up to date as much as possible <3 my PM's are open if anyone has ideas on how to present the information more neat/cleaner ect :P
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Mirzam Pattern: Spirit Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? No Other: Will generally want ~10gp to pay for a daycare pass. If I'm actively hunting, you may need to wait for me to finish or for a tournament etc exception. (My hunts are usually short, don't be afraid to ask!) I am not interested in hunting/trading specials.
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Sandslash666 Pattern:Prism Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yup my Pm's are always open :3 Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? My trade shop Here is open to any requests for maravol you can either post in it or PM me :3 Other I have a post in my journal that has a list of what patterns im still after right here
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: MajikkanCat Pattern: Skelotorus (example: ) Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? if there's ones available, sure! As I post this, there are a few in my Free Fields ✓ Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? no, just my Free Fields Other behold my spider pair: (they are inseparable)
Avatar by me picturing Mewvee (Pokémon fusion OC)
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +335,270
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +199,155
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
SadRice's AvatarSadRice
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Pattern: Clone! Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Feel free to PM me to give you one even if I don't have any on my free field! (I'll hatch one for you!) Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope, please pm me if you want one! Other Nothing atm!
  • Click :]
  • Typerace
  • Other
:D
Lv. 66 — 732 / 13,267
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Score: 3604
Badge Code by LycanKai
My Journal: Rice's Journal Thingy Art Shop: Ehr, I made A comic :0 Silly eeveelutions Current pfp is a screenshot from Lego Monkie Kid!
Code by PinkSkittyPow
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Sandy! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Terabbit Pattern: Skeletorus Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? No Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? My trade shop The only maravol I offer are S/A Other I'm looking to collect every melan Maravol, I'd be interested in arranging swaps. I have a chain of ~2000 that I will be continuing for extra melans.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page