PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [CLOSED!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
-Subject matter: Carmen -Crop: Headshot -Shading: No thanks -Additional Characters: nope -Background: any -Payment method(s): 2 life antlers Here's some other info on her that isn't mentioned -instead of human like canine teeth, she has really sharp teeth -she has purple eyebrows like this -on the left side of her face, she has two light stripes below her eye similar to the dragon form linked above
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
-Subject matter: Tiaxy (my sona) and her human for in this case -Crop: Bust -Shading: None -Additional Characters: None -Background: Any that you feel would fit her that is simple ^^ -Payment method(s): An Electric Statue, 10zc and 200gp And an extra thing: - Wings and tail aren't required to be drawn, entirely up to you if you wanna draw her with them - Colors can be yoinked from her dragon form reference, that is the first pic in the gallery, npp If anything's missing, like payment, other or extra info vise, just lemme know and thank you in advance ^-^
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
All three are done and the shop is back open!

Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
bump! forgot to mention I added pixel wiggle icons as an option! (like my own :3), these are a little experimental and new so I haven't got them 100% sorted out so colours might be a little bit off but I'll do my best :}
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi again! Loved the bust, so wanna request again, but the new wiggle icon this time around ^^ -Subject matter: Tiaxy again if it's alr, human form just like last time :] -Crop: Wiggle pixel icon! -Shading: None -Additional Characters: None -Background: Whatever fits, if there is any for it -Payment method(s): Beads of Ruin, 2 daycare passes and 200Gp Thank you very much in advance!

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi again! Loved the bust, so wanna request again, but the new wiggle icon this time around ^^ -Subject matter: Tiaxy again if it's alr, human form just like last time :] -Crop: Wiggle pixel icon! -Shading: None -Additional Characters: None -Background: Whatever fits, if there is any for it -Payment method(s): Beads of Ruin, 2 daycare passes and 200Gp Thank you very much in advance!
All done! Thank you so so much :D!

Me again! -Subject matter: Bronze! (Synth Form) -Crop: Wiggle Pixel Icon -Shading: N/A -Additional Characters: None -Background: Whatever works for you! -Payment method(s): 85 ZC If you need a direct refsheet, let me know in PMs and I can send one!
Custom Mimikyu by sketti Profile picture by Cledanio Cherry <3
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by TheCrafters001

Me again! -Subject matter: Bronze! (Synth Form) -Crop: Wiggle Pixel Icon -Shading: N/A -Additional Characters: None -Background: Whatever works for you! -Payment method(s): 85 ZC If you need a direct refsheet, let me know in PMs and I can send one!
All done, thank you so much!

rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
Comment: ive been waiting a while to get art from you again :3 -Subject matter: Shěn! -Crop: Wiggle pixel icon -Shading: n/a -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: a shade of darker purple perhaps? -Payment method(s): 85 ZC
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)

QUOTE originally posted by rosso-cadere

Comment: ive been waiting a while to get art from you again :3 -Subject matter: Shěn! -Crop: Wiggle pixel icon -Shading: n/a -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: a shade of darker purple perhaps? -Payment method(s): 85 ZC
All done! thank you :)

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page