PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [CLOSED!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 192021

Zathrian's AvatarZathrian
-Subject matter: Violetta. As for additions, can chinchilla ears be added? She's a persuasive yet gentle young woman. Also a vindictive perfectionist. Comes from a big family that runs a cafe, with herself and other siblings have drink/flavor related nicknames. Her's being Mocha. -Crop: Icon -Shading: Yes -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: any color that might complement the overall image. (Sorry I'm blanking ;w;) -Payment method(s):
Zero-Pax's AvatarZero-Pax
-Subject matter: Pax ¤3!! Could he be looking proud of themself or something similar to that C¤! (Image below is a colour pallete ^^) -Crop: Galactic commander style halfbody ^^! (If thats ok) -Shading: Yep ! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: N/A -Payment method(s): ZC!!! (400 I believe ?)
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus

QUOTE originally posted by Zathrian

-Subject matter: Violetta. As for additions, can chinchilla ears be added? She's a persuasive yet gentle young woman. Also a vindictive perfectionist. Comes from a big family that runs a cafe, with herself and other siblings have drink/flavor related nicknames. Her's being Mocha. -Crop: Icon -Shading: Yes -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: any color that might complement the overall image. (Sorry I'm blanking ;w;) -Payment method(s):

QUOTE originally posted by Zero-Pax

-Subject matter: Pax ¤3!! Could he be looking proud of themself or something similar to that C¤! (Image below is a colour pallete ^^) -Crop: Galactic commander style halfbody ^^! (If thats ok) -Shading: Yep ! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: N/A -Payment method(s): ZC!!! (400 I believe ?)
Both done! Thank you so much :)

The shop is gonna be closed for a little while for reasons I'm not gonna get into, but hopefully not for too long! While I'm at it, I'm thinking of doing some kind of 1 year anniversary sale next month, although I'm not sure what the nature of it will be yet, so keep an eye out for that.
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
Shop is tentativley back open!
Keclo's AvatarKeclo
Hiya, Crypt! I'd love to commission a piece with my Trainer OC and his starter Pokemon together. I have two ideas, so I'll leave it up to you to pick! I'm thinking between something cute with his pre-evolved Rufflet, or a battle pose with his Braviary. I'm more than happy to pay more than +25% if you decide to draw him with Braviary since he's a big bird! 🐦 -Subject matter: Wrenley -Crop: Fullbody -Shading: Unshaded -Additional Characters: Rufflet or Braviary -Background: Simple or Transparent -Payment method(s): I would prefer to pay you directly through your Ko-fi if that's possible! Just let me know how much in USD and I'll have it sent! 🩷
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
-Subject matter: Carmen -Crop: Wiggle icon -Shading: N/a -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: maybe a cool red? Something not to dark yet not too bright? -Payment method(s): 65 zc and 100 gp Can she be grinning and then opening her mouth? If not maybe her mouth open then?
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit

QUOTE originally posted by Zathrian

QUOTE originally posted by Keclo

Hiya, Crypt! I'd love to commission a piece with my Trainer OC and his starter Pokemon together. I have two ideas, so I'll leave it up to you to pick! I'm thinking between something cute with his pre-evolved Rufflet, or a battle pose with his Braviary. I'm more than happy to pay more than +25% if you decide to draw him with Braviary since he's a big bird! 🐦 -Subject matter: Wrenley -Crop: Fullbody -Shading: Unshaded -Additional Characters: Rufflet or Braviary -Background: Simple or Transparent -Payment method(s): I would prefer to pay you directly through your Ko-fi if that's possible! Just let me know how much in USD and I'll have it sent! 🩷

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

-Subject matter: Carmen -Crop: Wiggle icon -Shading: N/a -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: maybe a cool red? Something not to dark yet not too bright? -Payment method(s): 65 zc and 100 gp Can she be grinning and then opening her mouth? If not maybe her mouth open then?
Both done!

Thank you both <3 Shop remains open but I am closing a slot because I've been struggling with pain and I don't wanna take on too much at once until it dies down a little! Two slots should be plenty for now anyways lol :)
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
Hi I'm back if you'd rather take someone else's order thats fine :) -Subject matter: Lullaby (you can do her prevolution if you'd like too) -Crop: Bust -Shading: No thanks -Additional Characters: not this time :) -Background: probably something like a cave? Grayish -Payment method(s): x2 daycare pass x10 (let me know how much It is and the rest will be payed in zc and gp)) Maybe a shy look? Or embarrassed?
Amigento's AvatarAmigento
Hi again, Crypt! I was wondering if it would be okay to order two characters in the style of the Galactic Commanders? No worries if that is too much for right now, I know you haven't been feeling well. I can always come back later if that's better for you. <3 If you are okay with this (and you can choose if you want to include them in the same picture or separate!), let me drop the characters below: Comment: Since Alkonost is an angel, could we maybe have a halo around her head similar to the effects on your banner? Sirin is a fallen angel, so a darker kind of crown (maybe a crown of thorns) would be fitting. Otherwise feel free to take creative liberties! These two are associated with monochrome colors, so maybe you can play around w/ this and use gold for Alkonost's eyes + halo? And a kind of red for Sirin's eyes + halo? Otherwise just monochrome is fine. -Subject matter: Alkonost + Sirin. Here are their Toyhouses (one, two) if you need more information, sorry for any outdated refs! -Crop: Halfbody -Shading: Up to you! Whatever you're in the mood for, I'm okay with flat or shaded. -Background: N/A -Payment method(s): Mixed currency if that's okay! Can you let me know how much the total will be? So I know how much to accept. No worries again if this is too much! I hope you feel better soon though, wishing you all the best. :-)
haaaai :3 subject matter: digamma (you know them. i will send ref if you need it.) crop: halfbody yes 2 shading background can be a night sky, snowy or not, your choice payment mix of gp and vouchers!

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page