PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [CLOSED!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 192021

Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus

QUOTE originally posted by Stivkie

Comment: Just looking for art of my boy <3 -The subject matter: Sinox -The crop (bust, halfbody, etc): fullbody -If you want shading (and any specifics you want for it): Shaded -clarify additional characters!: N/A -If you want a background (and if so, what?): a simple background of blue with white border -How you want to pay: This shiny Regi?
Finished!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
Thun's AvatarThun
Hey! I have 2 shiny fuecoco and a shiny amaura, I am looking for a piece of this character, what would you be willing to do for that amount? Thank you so much!

QUOTE originally posted by Thun

Hey! I have 2 shiny fuecoco and a shiny amaura, I am looking for a piece of this character, what would you be willing to do for that amount? Thank you so much!
Finished!
REOPENED!! PLEASE READ THE UPDATED RULES BEFORE COMMISSIONING!! Thank you! <3
Thun's AvatarThun
- him and him hugging maybe? <3 - Whatever crop you are comfortable with for the provided amount! - Yes please! - There will be 2 characters in the piece ^^ - If you are okay with that! Maybe a home, something comfy!~ - 140 ZC, 1 melanistic aurorus, 2 shiny nymble
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- tbn shark kitty - colored bust - if shadings is included, yes please ! - n/a, no extra characters - up to you ! something simple preferably <3 [plain background w/ pattern?] - 275 GP <3 - maracujá - colored bust - if shadings is included, yes please ! - n/a, no extra characters - up to you ! something simple preferably <3 [plain background w/ pattern?] - 275 GP <3
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

QUOTE originally posted by Thun

- him and him hugging maybe? <3 - Whatever crop you are comfortable with for the provided amount! - Yes please! - There will be 2 characters in the piece ^^ - If you are okay with that! Maybe a home, something comfy!~ - 140 ZC, 1 melanistic aurorus, 2 shiny nymble
Finished!

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

- tbn shark kitty - colored bust - if shadings is included, yes please ! - n/a, no extra characters - up to you ! something simple preferably <3 [plain background w/ pattern?] - 275 GP <3 - maracujá - colored bust - if shadings is included, yes please ! - n/a, no extra characters - up to you ! something simple preferably <3 [plain background w/ pattern?] - 275 GP <3
Finished!
Hello again. :) - Riegel - Full body - Shading - No additional characters - Riegel sitting center on a clothed table, poorly blending in with a few different stacks of sweets/desserts - Would 3 Fire Z-Crystals + 2,000 GP be acceptable? I could add credits if need be.
Thun's AvatarThun
Lusca and a friend's splatoon oc with the following maybe? for her [1], for him [2] -Halfbody - Yes please! - There will be 2 characters in the image :) -perhaps in a place like this? - 2 dcp stacks, 390k cr, 1 shiny scraggy, 1 shiny lokix

Pages: 1234··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page