PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [CLOSED! 50% OFF!!!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819202122

Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
grandmaster.pngc+.png
howdy there!!! -Subject matter: my persona, and my puppet! this link gives ya more info on their dynamic/story! -Crop: halfbodies, same canvas! -Shading: no, thank you! -Additional Characters: vincent, the little puppet fella! hes a playful brat who likes to cause mayhem whenever he can, but only to outcast. (by me!) -Background: transparent, please! -Payment method(s): boxbox + 325zc! (625zc?) i believe this adds to the 25% additional character fee? im dyslexic, so please dont hesitate to tell me if i goofed up! -Extra notes: the link above provides insight into them a bit more, but if youre lazy; theyre both fat/heavy set. thats the main important thing to me! please feel free to decline if you cant draw larger body types :D
HE/HIM • 21 Y/O bg/icon by silver raven!
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
ohhh my gosh your art is cute >_< -Subject matter:

art by trufous & me (the glaceon has a mouth lol, I forgot to draw one in.) they are best friends! could you draw them friendly cuddling? https://toyhou.se/25710858.lee https://toyhou.se/21539075.ari/gallery toyhouses for more refs, feel free to pm me if you need more info !
-Crop: bust of 2 characters together?? -Shading: yes please -Additional Characters: yes! -Background: no thank you -Payment method(s): I think it would be around 100zc(?) but I wanna pay more that. Is 300zc + a tip alright? if you do accept, is it okay if you could send me a sketch? thank you so much <3
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
DizzyDoggy's AvatarDizzyDoggy
master.pngd.png
hello!! :D -Subject matter: here & here! -Crop: 2 icons that go together ^^ -Shading: yes -Additional Characters: yes sorta? i was gonna price it as two seperate icons and not the +25% for an added character, since its technically two icons :O -Background: any flat color is fine, or if you wanted to add like cute hearts or something that'd be nice too, but idk if that's complex so its up to you!! -Payment method(s): ZC but i can't do percentages at all im so sorry ;w; could you maybe pm me the price so i could send half if accepted! -Extra Notes: lmk if you need more ref's for the second character! i figured since it's just an icon, a headshot ref should be fine, but i have a fullbody ref too if needed! also if possible i'd like them to be booping noses where the icon splits, and that their snouts were accurate to their species if that makes sense? (not flat faced) s'more is a dog and the pink one is a cat. please lmk if you have any other questions, thank you!!! <3
╔══════════════════════════════╗
max / rowan ☆ any prns
icon by AvacadoTM !
╚══════════════════════════════╝
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

howdy there!!! -Subject matter: my persona, and my puppet! this link gives ya more info on their dynamic/story! -Crop: halfbodies, same canvas! -Shading: no, thank you! -Additional Characters: vincent, the little puppet fella! hes a playful brat who likes to cause mayhem whenever he can, but only to outcast. -Background: transparent, please! -Payment method(s): boxbox + 325zc! (625zc?) i believe this adds to the 25% additional character fee? im dyslexic, so please dont hesitate to tell me if i goofed up! -Extra notes: the link above provides insight into them a bit more, but if youre lazy; theyre both fat/heavy set. thats the main important thing to me! please feel free to decline if you cant draw larger body types :D
Finished! Thank you :3

Finished comm!

Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrie

ohhh my gosh your art is cute >_< -Subject matter:

art by trufous & me (the glaceon has a mouth lol, I forgot to draw one in.) they are best friends! could you draw them friendly cuddling? https://toyhou.se/25710858.lee https://toyhou.se/21539075.ari/gallery toyhouses for more refs, feel free to pm me if you need more info !
-Crop: bust of 2 characters together?? -Shading: yes please -Additional Characters: yes! -Background: no thank you -Payment method(s): I think it would be around 100zc(?) but I wanna pay more that. Is 300zc + a tip alright? if you do accept, is it okay if you could send me a sketch? thank you so much <3
All done, thank you!

May I request a trapinch bait :) I'm gonna hoard flygon hehe
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by DizzyDoggy

hello!! :D -Subject matter: here & here! -Crop: 2 icons that go together ^^ -Shading: yes -Additional Characters: yes sorta? i was gonna price it as two seperate icons and not the +25% for an added character, since its technically two icons :O -Background: any flat color is fine, or if you wanted to add like cute hearts or something that'd be nice too, but idk if that's complex so its up to you!! -Payment method(s): ZC but i can't do percentages at all im so sorry ;w; could you maybe pm me the price so i could send half if accepted! -Extra Notes: lmk if you need more ref's for the second character! i figured since it's just an icon, a headshot ref should be fine, but i have a fullbody ref too if needed! also if possible i'd like them to be booping noses where the icon splits, and that their snouts were accurate to their species if that makes sense? (not flat faced) s'more is a dog and the pink one is a cat. please lmk if you have any other questions, thank you!!! <3
All done! Thank you :3

QUOTE originally posted by Buggjuice

May I request a trapinch bait :) I'm gonna hoard flygon hehe
Also done! It's been added to the main post as well :3
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump, also I've put up a poll for feedback on the pricing of this shop! You can pick multiple options if you want. I can't guarantee I'll do exactly as the poll says but I will take the results into account :> thanks!
Porrim's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPorrim
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Hello hello! I've been lurking around for a while now but finally have the funds to buy from you <3 Could I order 2 separate pieces, please? -Subject matter: I didn't see listed if you would do animals so if this isn't allowed I'll happily just pay for the second commission <3 But this lil bab -Crop: Half body -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: nope -Background: a simple light or mint green? :D -Payment method(s): 550 ZC! -Subject matter: lil baby -Crop: Fullbody -Shading: Yes! -Additional Characters: No -Background: I'll leave this up to you <3 -Payment method(s): 1100 ZC :)
Memento Mori.
Hoi can I request a goomy bait :00 I'm hunting them as my permanent

Pages: 123··· 1516171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page