PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 212223

Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by thebitoucan

hello! i'm back for more art!! i hope multiple characters (separately) are ok! -Subject matter: junie, tbn, riley and nyx -Crop: would shaded busts for all of em except for riley work? -Shading: yes please! -Background: whatever works w you! -Payment method: x2 shiny ralts! thank you!
All done! Thank you!

Finished Comms!

Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lilieth

-Subject matter: Katie -Crop: icon -Shading:Yes please! -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: maybe black with white cobweb? -Payment method(s) : shiny fennekin?
Lv. 36 — 1,502 / 3,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
and i belive the icon is 75zc and u price the shinys 150zc? so i that means i can order 2 with the shiny fennekin is that correct? please lmk if its not hehhe but if yes i would love to get another for This gal,the background shading is the same as last one C:
All done! thank you!

Finished Comms!

And the shop is open once again! I reformatted the main post because it was all a bit much and split it up into sections, and I changed my pricing. The most important thing is this: I no longer accept straight up specials as payment (perhaps I might make exceptions for melans in the future but we'll see). I originally was going to do this because of the dp changes, but even though they've been reversed, I just don't personally value specials as much as I did back when I first did pricing. As much as I want to make my shop as accessable as possible for people with less currency, it's gotta be worthwhile for me too, and my art process has only gotten more complicated and time consuming over the last few months. As well as this, I've stopped having shading included in the base price, it's now extra, rather than having 'no shading' being the option you need to specify and edit the price for. This might mean more maths especially for mixed payments and I understand not everyone's confident with that, but I am and I double check everything, so don't worry about making a mistake. Thanks as ever for checking out my shop!
-Subject matter:Ky -Crop: Icon -Shading: Yes -Additional Characters: No -Background: Simple or Transparent -Payment method(s): ZC Could I get an icon of them please? I would like their expression to be something of like meeting a friend they haven't seen a while, and they are happy to see them. (Also if you could DM me the total price that would be great.)
Custom Mimikyu by sketti Profile picture by Cledanio Cherry <3
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by TheCrafters001

-Subject matter:Ky -Crop: Icon -Shading: Yes -Additional Characters: No -Background: Simple or Transparent -Payment method(s): ZC Could I get an icon of them please? I would like their expression to be something of like meeting a friend they haven't seen a while, and they are happy to see them. (Also if you could DM me the total price that would be great.)
Finished! Thank you :)

Finished comm!

Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png
hiya got a question do you do spoiler pokemon? if so lmk if i can dm my order
Hey, I've been looking around and your art looks really cool. Might I commission this? -Subject matter: My Shiny Luxray/Shiny Mightyena fursona "Ampere" (Ampere rough sketch by me -Crop: Icon -Shading: Yes, if possible -Additional Characters: None -Background: pure black, in front of the Moon -Payment method(s): GP If this can be done, thank you so much!!!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SnowyTheLegiana

Hey, I've been looking around and your art looks really cool. Might I commission this? -Subject matter: My Shiny Luxray/Shiny Mightyena fursona "Ampere" (Ampere rough sketch by me -Crop: Icon -Shading: Yes, if possible -Additional Characters: None -Background: pure black, in front of the Moon -Payment method(s): GP If this can be done, thank you so much!!!
Finished!! Thank you :)

Finished comm!

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

hiya got a question do you do spoiler pokemon? if so lmk if i can dm my order
Finished! Thank you for ordering :) Also the answer was yes, as long as everything is conducted in dms, for anyone curious!
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump! adjusted the prices of non-currency payments also btw :3
Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
Aww your art is so nice! May I request a roselia bait?
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by AlolaKomala

Aww your art is so nice! May I request a roselia bait?
All done! added to the main post too!

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page