PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678··· 212223

- one tearose :3 - whatever my payment will get me, fullbody or something close to it preferable - yes please !! with that cool awesome lighting you do - whatever background you think would work !! - mega voucher 5, sharpedonite, glailite, jolteonite q :3

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by DeadCollective

Hello again. :) I have possibly more than one commission idea, but I would like to run my offer by you first and also see if you're okay with multiple orders in the first place. ^^; Any and all 'Mons in these three fields as payment

QUOTE originally posted by giratina plushie

- one tearose :3 - whatever my payment will get me, fullbody or something close to it preferable - yes please !! with that cool awesome lighting you do - whatever background you think would work !! - mega voucher 5, sharpedonite, glailite, jolteonite q :3
Both finished! Shop is now closed for approximatley the next month.
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
grandmaster.pngd.png
The shop is now OPEN!!! Pricing has been revamped so please read over it all before comissioning! I'm also now offering Shiny/Albino/Melan bait, and will be making some adopts in the future! It's good to be back o7!
Pebblez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPebblez
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
-Subject matter: My Hypno oc, Lemon Drop. I do have some commissioned art of him on my 'About Me' as I don't have any way to post/link art properly- but he's a basic Hypno in a sweater with a lemon slice in the centre. -Crop: Halfbody -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: I don't really mind! -Payment method(s): 350 gp and this shiny? (I'm not sure if I did the math correctly, just lemme know if I owe more!)
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(item.png: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +41,111,158
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
grandmaster.pnga.png
-Subject matter: Art of Lorelei from Pokemon Kanto Elite Four if possible please! I'd like her drawn in her LGPE
Let's go Pikachu & Eevee
attire however, and I have a refs of her here and here! I would also like her drawn in the style of the artwork from your signature! -Crop: Halfbody -Shading: Yes please :D -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: Ice themed, maybe? Up to you! Bg colors can be any of these three palettes (1, 2, 3)! -Payment method(s): 400zc! apologies if I did this wrong ;; *edit I just saw the note about sending your own palette I'll edit my order asap with one! I'm super sorry!
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pebblez

-Subject matter: My Hypno oc, Lemon Drop. I do have some commissioned art of him on my 'About Me' as I don't have any way to post/link art properly- but he's a basic Hypno in a sweater with a lemon slice in the centre. -Crop: Halfbody -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: I don't really mind! -Payment method(s): 350 gp and this shiny? (I'm not sure if I did the math correctly, just lemme know if I owe more!)
Finished!!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Snomelette

-Subject matter: Art of Lorelei from Pokemon Kanto Elite Four if possible please! I'd like her drawn in her LGPE
Let's go Pikachu & Eevee
attire however, and I have a refs of her here and here! I would also like her drawn in the style of the artwork from your signature! -Crop: Halfbody -Shading: Yes please :D -Additional Characters: N/A -Background: Ice themed, maybe? Up to you! Bg colors can be any of these three palettes (1, 2, 3)! -Payment method(s): 400zc! apologies if I did this wrong ;; *edit I just saw the note about sending your own palette I'll edit my order asap with one! I'm super sorry!
Finished!!
hiiii :3 - the haven - bust! - yes to shading! (maybe a little dramatic lighting too if you're up for it as a treat) - for background, dark with bright lights running over it, something like this - paying in zc! - details: in a casual outfit of theirs (i can throw some additional references your way if need be), with a determined expression but still smiling a little :3
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by giratina plushie

hiiii :3 - the haven - bust! - yes to shading! (maybe a little dramatic lighting too if you're up for it as a treat) - for background, dark with bright lights running over it, something like this - paying in zc! - details: in a casual outfit of theirs (i can throw some additional references your way if need be), with a determined expression but still smiling a little :3
finished!!
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump!

Pages: 12345678··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page