PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 212223

Thun's AvatarThun
ultra.pnge.png
-Valus, with his helmet on ideally! -Bust -Yes please! -N/A -Whatever comes to mind, or plain bright red! - 1 shiny Drampa, 1 albino Drampa, 75000cr
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

- a cat inspired by this cat but without the collar and less fluff + slightly more muscular accessories: a peridot earing like these on one ear, scars covering her body [nothing crazy], hawk feathers in twined into her chest fur, tail base, and tail - fullbody (possibly simple reference sheet?) - light shading please - no other characters - a simple pastel color matching her eyes with a darker border - gp ! [does 500 GP sound okay if it's a reference sheet? if not, i'll be paying the normal price) please send a sketch so i know we're on the same page !
finished!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Thun

-Valus, with his helmet on ideally! -Bust -Yes please! -N/A -Whatever comes to mind, or plain bright red! - 1 shiny Drampa, 1 albino Drampa, 75000cr
finished!
Absol Enjoyer's AvatarAbsol Enjoyer
senior.pnge.png
Can I get either a shaded or unshaded full body for 1 albino arbok and 600 gp no background -I want it to be a shiny mega absol (top of my party for ref) -full body shade or no shade whichever I can afford -No thank you - I will pay in what is said above and no background
Melan's Sunset Gym
Melan’s Gym Badge Credit to ShadowRotom for pfp
hiii :3 - the rensynth :3 - whatever my payment will get me! - same as above! - a red brick wall if that's alright! - 500,000 credits and two tier 5 mega vouchers!

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Absol Enjoyer

Can I get either a shaded or unshaded full body for 1 albino arbok and 600 gp no background -I want it to be a shiny mega absol (top of my party for ref) -full body shade or no shade whichever I can afford -No thank you - I will pay in what is said above and no background
finished!
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
master.pngb.png
-The subject matter: splash -The crop (bust, halfbody, etc): unshaded fullbody ! -If you want shading: nty ! -clarify additional characters!: none -If you want a background (and if so, what?): the background can be a basic darker color while splash lays on a dark nest of moss or leaves -How you want to pay: 4x albinos pokemon ? - Expression, position!: she'd be laying down on the nest with a leg stretched out with the expression similar to C3 looking up at the "sky" (just the top of the drawing) ! i'd also appreciate a sketch up date too if possible c:
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3
Thun's AvatarThun
ultra.pnge.png
-Valus, Dusty -Whatever this payment would warrant! ^^ - See above ^^ - The two of them together, if you dont mind! Valus is his sort of...bodyguard of sorts. -Something space-y! -2 box boxes, 300 ZC, Shiny Duraludon, Shiny Nacli
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by giratina plushie

hiii :3 - the rensynth :3 - whatever my payment will get me! - same as above! - a red brick wall if that's alright! - 500,000 credits and two tier 5 mega vouchers!
Finished!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

-The subject matter: splash -The crop (bust, halfbody, etc): unshaded fullbody ! -If you want shading: nty ! -clarify additional characters!: none -If you want a background (and if so, what?): the background can be a basic darker color while splash lays on a dark nest of moss or leaves -How you want to pay: 4x albinos pokemon ? - Expression, position!: she'd be laying down on the nest with a leg stretched out with the expression similar to C3 looking up at the "sky" (just the top of the drawing) ! i'd also appreciate a sketch up date too if possible c:
Finished!

Pages: 123456··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page