PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Adopt six" button in the Daycare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12345

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I usually have -One Pokemon in my party to provide a family bonus -Two for family bonus if I have the PKRS -Zero on days where I'm using jumps to get eggs hatched faster So, because of my variance, I feel the "Fill Party" option would be best.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
FathomRising's AvatarFathomRising
Bump
Pfp is Sampo from Star Rail
credit
Background is from Elden Ring F2U code by Gumshoe
Bump
bump
bump
APDS's AvatarAPDS
Not sure if I said this before, but I fully support the "fill party" button. For those hunting specials, this can speed the process of grabbing eggs from the Daycare by a lot, and it is kinda balanced by the normal cap of 6 free adopts a day. Who knows, with the speedup it could encourage more people to buy Daycare passes, and by that extent GP and ZC for said GP. I think it would also help a lot with Typeraces, where at the start every second seems to count.
Hi
Score: 1248
bump
Throwing my support in again, this would be so handy for type race and "hatch eggs from your daycare" tournaments. Also great when you get rus!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Bump, Merry Christmas everyone! I'm grateful for all of your support, glad to know other people will find this button useful <3
Hey everyone, I'm pretty late to update those who have contributed and/or are watching this thread, sorry about that. Although you may have already read it, here's a small refresher. Niet announced a fill party button in the 2024 plans, updates and discussion thread.

Screenshot

The feature has been confirmed! I will be closing the polls now. Thank you everyone that voted!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page