PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Human/oid Art H: currency

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 789

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
yea
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
bump blast
rahh
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Hey there! me again ^^ The first time was fun, so I'm back, with a new artstyle I've been indiscriminately butchering characters with testing out!

Example if you're curious!

Our favorite sneky boy, Sir Pentious <3
If you're interested, it's PWYW (not available in my shop yet, so if you agreed you'd be my first guinea pig haha) because I'm still experimenting ^^ If not that's okay too, and have a nice day!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!

QUOTE originally posted by Azurealis

Hey there! me again ^^ The first time was fun, so I'm back, with a new artstyle I've been indiscriminately butchering characters with testing out!

Example if you're curious!

Our favorite sneky boy, Sir Pentious <3
If you're interested, it's PWYW (not available in my shop yet, so if you agreed you'd be my first guinea pig haha) because I'm still experimenting ^^ If not that's okay too, and have a nice day!
Hello again! I'd definitely be interested to allow you to try out your new artstyle on my characters; I'll PM you ASAP to discuss the details, do give me a little while to do so though ^.^ (if I do forget though, like I don't pm within 12 hours of this post, do feel free to poke me lol)
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Of course! It’s midnight where I am so I should probably be going to sleep too, feel free to message anytime to work out the details <3

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page