PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Human/oid Art H: currency

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 56789

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
buh
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
buh
Mareepthan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMareepthan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
I'd be more then happy to draw myou and niko together for ya! 2 person full would be 1500, 2 people half would be 1000 Ive been doing more chibi artwork recently but I could deffinatly do something more complex! example chibi example full

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : summon_gir.png @ 40zc/equ w.pngI collect mareepsw.png Please send me more floofs Current hunt : u.pnga.png7.pngd.png
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mareepthan

I'd be more then happy to draw myou and niko together for ya! 2 person full would be 1500, 2 people half would be 1000 Ive been doing more chibi artwork recently but I could deffinatly do something more complex! example chibi example full
Ah!! Sorry, I don't know how I forgot to reflect this in my main post this whole time, but I've been meaning to redesign Myou and maybe Niko as well for a while now so I've put them on the backburner; i'm not looking for much art of them anymore! D: I'll put that in the main post now to prevent any confusion!
DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-steel.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
hiya! sadly i can't see your th characters (long story short, my mom has software on my computer that allows her to block stuff and she blocked th) but i do have an art shop! if you still want me to decide who to draw, feel free to PM me their refs!
finn + blurr | he/they steel.pngscore: 2260steel.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Mareepthan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMareepthan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by myoukyomou

Ah!! Sorry, I don't know how I forgot to reflect this in my main post this whole time, but I've been meaning to redesign Myou and maybe Niko as well for a while now so I've put them on the backburner; i'm not looking for much art of them anymore! D: I'll put that in the main post now to prevent any confusion!
Ah, the same offer for Cain and Merlin? Id love to draw them again :3
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by DAYAX0N

Snip
Hi, I'd be happy to consider you for a commission! I'll try and post in your art shop either later today or tomorrow, whenever I have time :D Chances are I'll give you refs of the characters so you can choose from them.

Snip
That'll be alright with me! I think a halfbody of them would work fine :]
grandmaster.pngs.png
AUTOMOD BEGONE!
ThunderWolf's AvatarThunderWolf
ultra.png
Hello. Here are some examples of my more humanoid drawings: https://imgur.com/a/Wbn9Ogq Let me know if you would be interested. The last one is a bit old.
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderWolf

Hello. Here are some examples of my more humanoid drawings: https://imgur.com/a/Wbn9Ogq Let me know if you would be interested. The last one is a bit old.
Hello! I think I may be interested, do you have any price ranges/characters of mine you'd like to draw in mind?

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page