PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Human/oid Art H: currency

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12345··· 789

Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis

QUOTE originally posted by milkamel

QUOTE originally posted by Iron Jugulis

Hi :) You got me, I draw both men and women but I like draw handsome men more ;) I am interested, will you go and check my art in my TH? (TH username @Karasu) because I can’t link the page here ;) (on mobile) P/s: Cain and Merlin seems to be a interesting couple to draw! And I also really want to draw Myou, he looks very cute!
Hello! I am definitely interested in your artstyle; just to clear things up first, are you interested in currency or an art trade? I'm fine with either one :) Either way, feel free to choose whichever character of mine you'd like me to draw and I'd be happy to discuss further details!
Thank you for being interested! I’m short on currency so I’ll take currency (lmao)! And I don’t mind discussing furthermore in PMs! Edit: I realized I misgendering Myou lmaoo (but I will still draw her tho)
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,403,550
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
No problem, I'll pm you in a bit to discuss further :D
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
I'd be interested in drawing Cain and Merlin :> Thinking just doing a bust of the pair. It be about 120 zc for both (80 + 40 for additional) and I can throw in free detailed shading since it'll be a first for more larger frames. It be in the style below;

example

Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere

QUOTE originally posted by DraganYurie

I'd be interested in drawing Cain and Merlin :> Thinking just doing a bust of the pair. It be about 120 zc for both (80 + 40 for additional) and I can throw in free detailed shading since it'll be a first for more larger frames. It be in the style below;

example

Hi, I'd definitely be down for this!! That's very kind of you to throw in the shading for free, you don't have to do it if you don't want to/find it too difficult :) Would you prefer if I pay half first now or do you accept payment at a later time within the process?
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie

QUOTE originally posted by milkamel

Hi, I'd definitely be down for this!! That's very kind of you to throw in the shading for free, you don't have to do it if you don't want to/find it too difficult :) Would you prefer if I pay half first now or do you accept payment at a later time within the process?
I take first half after I send and get the sketch approved ^^ Should get that done tomorrow (since it's already past 10 pm here lol).

QUOTE originally posted by DraganYurie

I take first half after I send and get the sketch approved ^^ Should get that done tomorrow (since it's already past 10 pm here lol).
Gotcha, that works with me! Take your time with it :D
bump. i think the zc count should still be accurate but don't count on it
bump, i think i might have like 3400 zc left im too lazy to update it lol
I forgot this thread exists oops. I have some of my zc reserved so I updated my currency amounts in the main post. I am Poor but I still have art trades open. Might not be open for long since artfight is coming up
^

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page