PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Human/oid Art H: currency

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 789

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
I’ll keep this short and save details for those who are interested, but as it says on the title, I’m looking for art of my characters. Fair note here, I have mostly masculine characters, however it is fine if your artstyle is more on the ‘cute’ side. You can view all of my characters here: TH Link View the warnings carefully, stay safe when looking through their profiles. Things are hopefully warned appropriately, though. Note that I am currently not looking for art of Myou right now, as she has been set for a bit of a redesign. I am also placing Niko at a lower priority for art since I'm also considering him for a redesign as well. It’s okay if you offer to me if I’ve ordered from you in the past! Just tell me which characters of mine you’d like me to draw and we can discuss the deetz Currently have 5.8 mil credits, 1k gp, and 2k zc. Please give examples of your art, I might be picky though. My art examples can be shown in my art shop or in my toyhouse art tab. Any further details can be discussed so as long as you’re interested :) Not looking for anything in particular, so pick out anybody! Couple art is ok with me too. Below is a list of pairs that you might be interested in drawing:

Pairs

Cain x Merlin : They’re lovers :D Will definitely prefer art of these two the most! Myou + Niko : They are very good friends/coworkers, though Myou is a little more silly than Niko. “Whisky and Wine” Cain + Niko : Sort of like a father-son relationship. Two people who don’t have a family turn to each other for that comfort. Myou + Merlin : A frenemy kind of relationship. Psi + Merlin: They're coworkers, and Psi is actually an embodiment of Merlin's memories turned into an AI to put it simply. Psi is actually incredibly aware of Merlin's personality, and likes to mess around with him. Jet + Merlin: Basically same point as Psi + Merlin. Jet + Psi: They're like.. AI family, I guess?
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
Hi! I'd be happy to draw any of your characters (Tesla included), prices and examples can be found in my art shop
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 112 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

Ooo you got some interesting characters here... xXx Example of a bigger picture, but gives my range a bit. I can draw muscular men as well just so you know. Pricing can be discussed, but i'll accept a 2kzc min for even a big picture.

QUOTE originally posted by AstrayedHannah

Ooo you got some interesting characters here... xXx Example of a bigger picture, but gives my range a bit. I can draw muscular men as well just so you know. Pricing can be discussed, but i'll accept a 2kzc min for even a big picture.
Hi, I'm definitely interested! Is there any specific character of mine that you'd like to draw? :) I generally don't look for anything too big, usually I just settle for a halfbody portrait. If that's alright with you, I can definitely discuss prices with you further.
yeah thats fine! pm me to discuss prices and who you’d like drawn ^^
toychest's Avatartoychest
Please I would LOVE to draw Tesla!! Cute little scrunkleboorlblo Examples are in my art shop [forum signature] and I'll put a more recent example [aka finished within the last week] here for you to see bc the examples are a teensy bit old Prices are mostly PWYW!! I trust you to make the call, though if it's a little unfair of a price, I will offer to negotiate!! If you don't like my art, that's perfectly okay ^^ just tell me that you don't want a commission to be entered in!! Random example from earlier today:

Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 0 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey

QUOTE originally posted by King Kat

Please I would LOVE to draw Tesla!! Cute little scrunkleboorlblo Examples are in my art shop [forum signature] and I'll put a more recent example [aka finished within the last week] here for you to see bc the examples are a teensy bit old Prices are mostly PWYW!! I trust you to make the call, though if it's a little unfair of a price, I will offer to negotiate!! If you don't like my art, that's perfectly okay ^^ just tell me that you don't want a commission to be entered in!! Random example from earlier today:

Hi, thanks for your interest! Of course you can draw Tesla, how does 150 zc sound for a piece? :o
toychest's Avatartoychest

QUOTE originally posted by milkamel

QUOTE originally posted by King Kat

Hi, thanks for your interest! Of course you can draw Tesla, how does 150 zc sound for a piece? :o
That sounds great!! I'll get a start on it soon and put it in my commissions!! Thank you!!
Bump, added a bunch of new info into the main post. This is a very special chance to see me perform a magic trick (its called me eating your art)
Boyoyoyoyoing

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page